Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Sellin my Bronco for $300

2K views 43 replies 13 participants last post by  Sway 
#1 ·
Im gonna list it on craigslist in a few days for $500, if someone from here wants it they can have it for $300

Been sitting for over 2yrs. but gets started up a few times aweek. Was hit on drivers rear panel, frame looks ok but has not been on a rack. Needs transmission work (doesnt always wanna shift/leaks fluid) Im sure you can get a cheap tranny off here and fix it? Motor seems to be strong, has about 50-60k on rebulid that the PO did. Stock 1989 XLT AT, 5.0 Im sure you could drive it home if you are in my area, but wouldnt go to far. It was totaled by the guy that hit me insurance comp, but DMV doesnt show it. They told me all I need to do is smog it (I have paid for the tags, just need to smog it) I live in apartments so parting out is something I cant do. This would make a great wheelin project, or if you have a place to part it out then you could make money off it.

See less See more
#8 ·
Let me check, there is a guy I work with who has been hunting for a good deal... this is definatel it...

Chem

#10 ·
Yes it is a great deal, I was paid $4300 from the guys insurance so I dont really care about making money off of it.

Gack,
Everything on it works fine. The door locks are the only things that dont work, but I dont think it would make the drive. As for it being totaled, I was told I needed it to get it inspected before I could get it registered. The DMV sent me paperwork to renew my tags (I had it as non-op) and it didnt say anything about the inspection so I took it in and paid, but still need the smog. The DMV did not say anything about the inspection or anything about it being totaled, just said I dont get the tags till I smog it.

I can give anyone the VIN to run it if they want, Im not sure if it will come up as totaled or not, but it sounds to me it wont since its the DMV that wanted the inspection?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.