Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1986 full size bronco. brand new 4 in suspension and 2 in body lift...never been on the road. brand new starter and torque converter. brand new roll bar. has ryno lining on the inside and race captian seats. needs a new AOD transmission. little rust in various spots on the body. rear window WORKS. have pics to e-mail. MUST GO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. :whiteflag

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the tranny is actually fine from what i know. the bellhousing has broken. just needs to get swapped to a new bellhousing. i dont have the time ot anything at the moment for that.

·
Registered
13,891 Posts
Don't give up now. There are plenty of FSB'ers down there, that will have a tranny, and might even offer to swap it out for you. Maybe set up a work party - with other family members there, too... just strange to have any guys at the house, if the husband's not there, ya know?

But I think a work party could be just what you need

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
all in all i have put 1500 into her. roll bar was quoted to me for 500.00 by the previous owner. im sure as all of you know and understand i am trying to get as much as possible. but i do not have any set prices yet. pretty much make an offer at this point. Corey found one that he wants to get and i am just tryingot pull money together for him so we can go buy it. ya know?

davids- he leaves next weekend we are gone half of next week he wants the bronco that I PROMISED HIM. unfortunatlly i dont have that so now i have to get that.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
changed the title of thread to indicate it's an 86 bko you are parting out.

carry on.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
badass1tonf100 said:
empty tranny case he stripped the guts

do you think you could get me your friends information so i can give him/her a call?

if we did it that way I would need some help being as im still learning and ive never been a pro at puzzles :)

so yea if i could get some guys together ASAP and do a swap that would be wonderful and then i wouldnt have to sell what i have worked so hard on. but as everyone here knows this was all for my husband and the bronco resue mission was failed because our task was not completed. not by lack of trying or lazyness but it was the blind leading hte blind here working on her.

if we could get this done that would be a HUGE help to both myself and my husband who is itching to go play in the mud. :)

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
blue- as much as i apreciate the thought thats a bit far for me at the moment. :) hey if i can get a case and everything im all for a work party. corey leaves next sunday. lets see what we can get together!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
did you find anything at the J/Y? whats the deal with the bellhousing? this is kind of a rush thing please let me know what is going on.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts