Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cheers,

As I just purchased a 96 Bronco, I like having the paper factory service manuals. Guess I am used to having manuals from my days in the Air Force and working on F-16's.

I ordered/received the Shop Manual set from Helms, but the Powertrain Control/Emissions is out of stock. Is the Control/Emissions worthwhile to purchase? I didn't know if if had information that would be useful when using the code scanner or other type of troubleshooting/repair.

1996 Light Truck Shop Manual Set
Price: $90.00 In Stock
Pkg Qty: 1
(English, Paper, FCS1210796)
Click here for detail

1996 Powertrain Control/Emission Diagnosis Shop Manual Set
Price: $80.00 Out of Stock.
Pkg Qty: 1
(English, Paper, FCS1210696)​

I see other's referencing one of the members (Steve83?) for some CD's of wiring diagrams. I tried emailing him, but they bounced back for some reason.

thanks

·
Registered
81 Posts
in all honesty your probably best off ordering the powertrain only... in my opinion anyways... the chassis and everything else is straight forward in most casees. but also all ford dealers have access to online workshop manuals and if you buddy up to a employee they can print off whatever you want..

·
Super Moderator
26,045 Posts
yo,
I saw Steve here the other day. He'll prob get in touch with you soon.
very reliable seller!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It bounces back to me as saying either you/me can't receive private messages. I have sent them to others without problems.

I did follow up with an email to you though.

thanks

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
Email him. he doesnt do private messages on here. it fills to fast. shoot him an email he responds as quick as he can

1 - 6 of 6 Posts