Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1991 351W E4OD
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doesn't have a price listed but says he'll trade for an Impala. lol

Looks pretty nice. I like the paint color on it with the black rims.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/car/544852430.html

1992 Bronco 4x4 Fresh 351 Lightning Engine Paint Suspension said:
Brand New Installed 5 years ago 2,000 miles 351 long Block Gt40 Heads Intake Top and Bottom Mass Air Conversion Pro-M 80mm with correct Ford Computer and Programming SMOG=LEGAl Rebuilt Auto Trans with everything Beefed up Bassani Shorty Ceramic Headers and Stainless Catted High Flow Y-Pipe with New 50series Dual out Exhaust with Magnaflow 4inch stainless tips. 5inch Suspension lift "DEAVER" Front Progressive Coil Springs Bilstein 5100 Shocks Rear 10.25 3/4Ton Ford Rear end with 4:56 Gears Front Stock Dana 44 with 4:56 gears also. Both axles powder Coated Gloss black. All interior Floor and Headliner area "RHINO LINED" all water and Rust proof. Painted Completely 2 years ago Dupont Paint code from a 2000VW Grey/Blue No "Orange Peel" Glossy and Rear welded on Roll pan with License plate. Currently on New 37-15-50 15 TOYO MUDDERS But will sell with 35inch 12.50 Mudders on New Mickey Thompson Classic II You will have no Rubbing issues on the 35's I have spent alot of $$ on my Bronco and I am the original owner. I will consider trades but only a 1996 IMPALA SS in good condition Lower Miles Only" But Cash is also Nice...email me with any???? Thanks..........

·
Banned
5,463 Posts
Thats a VERY bad place to put that open element K&N. Mud always splashes into the engine bay from that spot.

Some people on here have a better setup than he does...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts