Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Wanna see my
4,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let all of my brothers and sisters here at FSB know that she said yes. My g/f is now my fiance. We were at a dinner theater and after desert they brung her ring out on a silver platter. :thumbup She didnt have a clue it was coming, and when she saw the ring she got all excited and then looked over at me with the biggest grin. She almost cried but since she was wearing makeup, she held in the tears. Anyway, just wanted to let my bronco family know. :chili:

Here are a couple of pics after we got back to my house after the play.

Attachments

·
FSB warrior
6,117 Posts
Good job:thumbup

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
Great to hear it, good news. Hope you guys have blast for the next, oh, I don't know, 80 years?

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
derrick36 said:
I like the fact that you're copping a feel in the second pic.:rockon

Congrats on the engagement:beer
Ha ha that is funny, the copping thing. Cool! Now run away screaming before it is too late. :histerica

Seriously though, good luck with that and congrats. You guys look like a great couple

·
Premium Member
6,781 Posts
FordFilly said:
Pictures of such joy, good for you and Congrats.
Wait a year and give us an updated pic..LOL..

Congrats man.. I just got married this month. Been with the wife for almost 8 yrs. :thumbup

·
Most Likely To Post
149 Posts
Marriage, the #1 killer of the female sex drive.

It had to be said.

All kidding aside. Congrats and good luck.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Congrats. Cute girl but to be honest with you, she has this really ugly growth on the right side of her face that she should probably have looked at.:histerica

·
Wanna see my
4,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I wasnt copping a feel, i was just um ..... holding her. Yeah thats it. :toothless.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,519 Posts
I'm bitter old man... but I wish ya both the best! :thumbup

1 - 20 of 42 Posts