Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Next Sunday I am FINALLY off from work for a full weekend and wanted to kill two birds with one stone. Shooting and 4wheelin.. I was thinking Table Mesa rd area for you Northsiders like me, or I can hit up Sugar loaf off the AZ87 Highway to cater to the Eastsiders.

Want to go out early before it hits 147 degree's..

Anyone down? :popc1:

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
I could pop off some rounds....

but if I take the toy Im running around terminator at least or maybe CD?

:chili:

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
Welcome to FSB. seriously its hard getting people together here. beleive me I have tried for years. Got to the point of not really posting runs here anymore. I make phone calls or emails to people I know will show up. Its either no one shows interest like now or everyone says they are going and is a no show.

Im still up in the air on whats happening this weekend but I would like to get out again and shoot. I went on sunday last week to a little spot past lake pleasant that is way better than TM. I dont know if I would bring the toy or not. I have to tow it obviously. I would not run the hard stuff by myself anyway.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I understand how forums/ G2g's can be.. been there, done that. Things come up and people flake out, it happens.. I wanted to go because I havent shot in the desert in some time. I went to Scottsdale GC on Sunday and paid to much to rent a lane. I hate paying range fee's, especially when I have a silhouette holder and blowing shit up in the desert is much mor fun than an organized uptight range, although I loved the 74 degree temps of the indoors. lol

You'll have to show me where this place is near Lake Pleasant.. if you roll out on Sunday shoot me a call or text, I will PM you my #. See if you can get the married Deluco away from his ball n chain as well! lol

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would love to Go but 1 I have to work and 2 my rig is inoperable for another month or so.
Well load up a vehicle the run's and park it at my place and roll with me.

Assuming this pan's out.. We may wait till it cools off as the Bronco lacks AC till later this year.

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
I have not spoke with deluco for a while. He has pissed me off for lack of better words and I have cut ties with him....simple lack of respect for me on his part. Also his freeloading additude is old, he needs to learn to grow up. until then I want nothing to do with him. Im suprised he got married and I would be suprised if that does not fall apart shortly. His additude is to let his wife support him and he wants to sit on his ass all day. whatever its his deal....

so yeah needless to say I wont be calling him to come along.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have not spoke with deluco for a while. He has pissed me off for lack of better words and I have cut ties with him....simple lack of respect for me on his part. Also his freeloading additude is old, he needs to learn to grow up. until then I want nothing to do with him. Im suprised he got married and I would be suprised if that does not fall apart shortly. His additude is to let his wife support him and he wants to sit on his ass all day. whatever its his deal....

so yeah needless to say I wont be calling him to come along.
Point clear..I can relate to Deluco's immature attitude and laziness, hell I knew him since junior year in HS, he hasnt grown up a bit.. I haven't spoke with him for a few months, he called me asking questions about my dept , etc and he told me he was getting married. I congradulated him and told him I was shocked someone would marry his ugly ass, in a joking half serious way and offered my mailing address for a invite. He respectfully told me it was a small wedding and the invitations were limited, yadda yadda. So much for 9 years of friendship! lol
I probably wouldnt have attended because I don't beleive in marriage & we havent been as close as we used to but I could at least have mailed him some wedding cash and a card, sent my best wishes. I was not entirely offended because our friendship drifted over the last 6 years, but if the rolls were reversed I would have invited him out of respect. Long story short I know where you're coming from , can relate.. :beer

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
Glad Im not the only one. What sucks is other people that I used to hang out and go to the dunes with. Since mark is always hanging around I would end up having to put up with him. His father in law is a cool dude and I like riding with him. too bad Ive gotta put up with mark if I want to however. He even thinks he is a douchbag. kinda funny

whats even more funny is how all his friends get pissed at him for one reason or the other, most of the time from situations like mine. the swear not to hang out with him anymore then next thing you know they are best buds again. I dunno not my idea of a friend.

He called a few times looking for some welding work after the fact. I ignored his calls and I think he has finally gotten the point. funny how it was make up time once he needed something.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So I went out to Table mesa with my Dad this morning, 2000 rounds of misc ammo and a Rockstar energy drink and had a good time. Thought this was a cool pic.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Beautiful color scheme ! Do you have more pics of that 78 in your avatar?

of course you are welcome man! I usually go once a month, especially when it cools off.

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
mitch what are you building? A SBR is on my list when I get done with my LMT setup

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.