Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Honeynut Cheerios Urine
9,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JoeBobOutfitters is looking to start our own sort of "fun" hunting clothing line with a nice price, most likely going to end up at $8 or less per shirt. Most will be 2-3 color and front prints only, or a small front and larger back, etc. These designs are just mockups so the colors of the ink/shirt are just rough. When customers would order they would have a choice of a couple colors of tshirts, but ink would remain the same throughout the design.

Other ideas:

"It doesn't matter if its only 1.3inches fully cocked, locked, and ready to rock...

What matters is that it penetrates at 2500fps"

Then have a picture of a 17HMR bullet (to scale) and put "Rimfire Magnums do it fast and hard" or....?
"It's not about size, it's about accuracy!"

"Rimfirers do it more!" (And cheaper!)

"More bang for your buck! Shoot Rimfire!"
"SAVE THE HULLS" with a picture of two shotgun hulls on the chest area with "AA" on the headstamp
Probably will wind up with shirts in the $5-$6 range that are 1 color and simpler, and $8 shirts that are 2-3 color with a bit more size/design.

·
Howdy howdy howdy!
5,515 Posts
How about OCSD. Obsessive compulsive shooting disorder?

·
si vis pacem, para bellum
3,511 Posts
as a reloader i like the save the hulls tshirt "if its brown its down" is a good one.

ive always wanted a t-shirt of the deer shooting the hunter just to be funny

another one that would be funny is rocky and bullwinkle in cropssaires and a title saying "the ones that got away"

·
Registered
243 Posts
personally id like to see a shirt with cheney on it and have it say "dont be that guy" and then say something about safety or using your head when out hunting

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Off your subject, but... you should make a shirt that simply says "please don't talk to me" on the front.
It would be great at the store, restaurant, post office or whatever where people think they need to talk to me.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Forest Gump could help you here :toothless

But in all seriousness outa the ones you gave i like the last one "if it flies it dies" the best.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Off your subject, but... you should make a shirt that simply says "please don't talk to me" on the front.
It would be great at the store, restaurant, post office or whatever where people think they need to talk to me.
take a white shirt and write that with a sharpie...iether they take what ya wrote seriously, or think your nuts, but iether way they won't talk to ya no more :histerica:goodfinge

·
Honeynut Cheerios Urine
9,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like the shirt the goon wore in Happy Gilmore ... "Guns Don't Kill People, I Kill People"
:rofl:

That could be arranged haha

my honest opinion is the whole stupid looking redneck with a gun isnt that attractive of a design element.
That's my caricature/mascot/whatever...it isn't fashion wear :goodfinge

·
Howdy howdy howdy!
5,515 Posts
If you make the OCSD shirt Ill buy one, along with my decals which you better be working on.

·
Howdy howdy howdy!
5,515 Posts

·
si vis pacem, para bellum
3,511 Posts
if you ever want to make a serious tshirt with conservation but not tree hugger meaning look up aldo leopold or henry thoreau
"Thank God men cannot fly, and lay waste the sky as well as the earth. "

·
Honeynut Cheerios Urine
9,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
im just saying i wouldnt buy a shirt with that guy on it, not my thing, like the ochd one though.
Fair enough. When its all said and done there will only be a portion that will be "themed" like that. Some will be stylized wording, filters applied to make it look "vintage", etc.

If you make the OCSD shirt Ill buy one, along with my decals which you better be working on.
Yeah the plan is to get designed worked up this next week and then start making the new designs in batches.

·
Howdy howdy howdy!
5,515 Posts
Yeah the plan is to get designed worked up this next week and then start making the new designs in batches.
Not the hunting disorder design, A "obsessive compulsive shooting disorder" style.

·
Honeynut Cheerios Urine
9,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Not the hunting disorder design, A "obsessive compulsive shooting disorder" style.
Yeah I read it the first tiem :goodfinge:rofl:

liltimmy08 said:
How about OCSD. Obsessive compulsive shooting disorder?

·
Howdy howdy howdy!
5,515 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts