Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in the past few months people have come up to me wondering if my bronco is for sale. does this seem odd? just last week someone offered me 7000 for it and i got a note on the window saturday morning that said i would like to buy your truck. i am gonna call the guy who left the note later on tonight, but should i sell and maybe upgrade to a newer bronco? thanks for the advice. btw i bought this truck for 4300 last july.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Yeah I get the comments and "Would you sell it" etc. everywhere I go. That would be a good net gain if you wana sell it? I have been offered 8k plus to and I paid 4k for it 7 years ago. But like they say, its never usually serious "Show me the Money"
I dont want to sell mine now...... unless someone shows me the $$ on one hell of a deal....... Good luck whatever you do.......:thumbup

·
Registered
331 Posts
If you like the truck and want a Bronco why would you sell it? If you get another one you have no idea what wrong with it or whats its been thru even if its newer.

·
Snow Bunny
841 Posts
personally, i would make sure you can find a bronco in better condition, without to much hassel. it might not be worth it if you have to drive 12 hours to pick the next one up. and if you sell yours, and you need a ride, who knows what desperation will allow you to buy. don't forget about the upgrades if any you have done, and how you will have to do them over again. Plus you will miss it garented. We sold my 90 about a year ago now, it was getting pretty beat up, i tipped it over, and there was lots of rust, not to mention liked to break down, and i love the 95 i bought, but i still miss the 90. i have a picture of it on my wall to remember her. A Bronco is like a kid, you can't just replace them. But if you can get a better one, by all means i would

1 - 13 of 13 Posts