Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

President, Mels fan club.
Joined
6,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Going camping this weekend and not sure if I should take the top off and have fun? I got a transmission leak (at the bottom of the filler tube) and a power steering leak (not sure if its the pump or a hose). Its about a 3hr trip, Im thinking if I stop halfways and check everything Id be ok?

Im just being a wuss aint I?
 

Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
Joined
36,508 Posts
wuss... bring fluids and pay attention
 

Registered
Joined
6,177 Posts
bnkrtstk said:
Get out from behind your keyboard and fix the leaks :twak
You tell em :box0715:

:goodfinge
 

Not a dude
Joined
1,547 Posts
Sway said:
Going camping this weekend and not sure if I should take the top off and have fun? I got a transmission leak (at the bottom of the filler tube) and a power steering leak (not sure if its the pump or a hose). Its about a 3hr trip, Im thinking if I stop halfways and check everything Id be ok?

Im just being a wuss aint I?
I don't know where you are going, but it's supposed to snow up this way.
 

Zombie Hunter
Joined
13,695 Posts
BAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!

My rear main leaks, my tranny leaks, my transfer case leaks, and i still wouldn't be afraid to drive my Bronco anywhere in the United States.

Man up son, grow a pair.
 

crank trigger
Joined
8,155 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
BAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!

My rear main leaks, my tranny leaks, my transfer case leaks, and i still wouldn't be afraid to drive my Bronco anywhere in the United States.

Man up son, grow a pair.
:stupid

sack up.:toothless
 

President, Mels fan club.
Joined
6,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I know, Im being a big wussies!

I just wanted to give you all someone to pick on:toothless
 

Registered
Joined
1,120 Posts

user title
Joined
2,211 Posts
4xPepe` said:
wuss... bring fluids and pay attention
:stupid

Been there, man. Made several trips like that. That's all part of the fun.
 

Registered
Joined
5,024 Posts
Take the top off and go for it....BKO's dont leak, they just mark their terrritory The top aint got nothing to do with a fluid flow
 

Practicing Infidel
Joined
15,308 Posts
Sway said:
Going camping this weekend and not sure if I should take the top off and have fun? I got a transmission leak (at the bottom of the filler tube) and a power steering leak (not sure if its the pump or a hose). Its about a 3hr trip, Im thinking if I stop halfways and check everything Id be ok?

Im just being a wuss aint I?
Do like they say and spend a little time under the hood checkin' Sheeet before you leave. Pack a high pressure hose, some low pressure hose, clamps, plenty of fluids and wish you had this;



If you're that worried about a beater breakdown, DO NOT take the top off. You'd look pretty funny leaving it at the local Fleece-brothers garage for a few weeks with no top wouldn't you Spaz ?

My top off rule is only as far as I can pay Dr.Hook to drag it home that day.

Sixlitre
 

Bitchin.
Joined
1,872 Posts
Sixlitre said:
Do like they say and spend a little time under the hood checkin' Sheeet before you leave. Pack a high pressure hose, some low pressure hose, clamps, plenty of fluids and wish you had this;

Sixlitre
you know... i see you show this damn thing off every chance you get. it cracks me up! :thumbup


what now:goodfinge
 

President, Mels fan club.
Joined
6,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well its my DD and you're right, I wouldnt want it to sit somewhere with the top off. Anyways, Im not taking it cause my dad whats to take the boat out so he's goin to use it.
 

Practicing Infidel
Joined
15,308 Posts
84x4bronco said:
you know... i see you show this damn thing off every chance you get. it cracks me up! :thumbup

what now:goodfinge
They can't steal what they can't see !

Underhood, out of sight out of mind !

If Sway had your gorgeous box (and no top) that box would be gone in 15 minutes sitting at Fleece-brothers !

Heck his windows would be busted out to get at that beautiful box if he left the top on ! and Fleece-brothers would be actin' just as innocent as all get out, over it.

I'm just bustin' with 80-86er pride that we's kin put our toolboxes under the hood and y'all later types can't !:toothless

Sixlitre

p.s./
Sway, my apologies, I called you Spaz thinking it was Spazmatic posting this.
 

President, Mels fan club.
Joined
6,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sixlitre said:
p.s./
Sway, my apologies, I called you Spaz thinking it was Spazmatic posting this.
Its cool, I just thought it was an inside joke between the two of you.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top