Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

President, Mels fan club.
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Going camping this weekend and not sure if I should take the top off and have fun? I got a transmission leak (at the bottom of the filler tube) and a power steering leak (not sure if its the pump or a hose). Its about a 3hr trip, Im thinking if I stop halfways and check everything Id be ok?

Im just being a wuss aint I?

Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
wuss... bring fluids and pay attention

Registered
bnkrtstk said:
Get out from behind your keyboard and fix the leaks :twak
You tell em :box0715:

:goodfinge

Not a dude
Sway said:
Going camping this weekend and not sure if I should take the top off and have fun? I got a transmission leak (at the bottom of the filler tube) and a power steering leak (not sure if its the pump or a hose). Its about a 3hr trip, Im thinking if I stop halfways and check everything Id be ok?

I don't know where you are going, but it's supposed to snow up this way.

Zombie Hunter
BAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!

My rear main leaks, my tranny leaks, my transfer case leaks, and i still wouldn't be afraid to drive my Bronco anywhere in the United States.

Man up son, grow a pair.

crank trigger
Bronco Rob said:
BAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!

My rear main leaks, my tranny leaks, my transfer case leaks, and i still wouldn't be afraid to drive my Bronco anywhere in the United States.

Man up son, grow a pair.
:stupid

sack up.:toothless

Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I know, Im being a big wussies!

I just wanted to give you all someone to pick on:toothless

Registered

user title
4xPepe` said:
wuss... bring fluids and pay attention
:stupid

Been there, man. Made several trips like that. That's all part of the fun.

Registered
Take the top off and go for it....BKO's dont leak, they just mark their terrritory The top aint got nothing to do with a fluid flow

Practicing Infidel
Sway said:

Do like they say and spend a little time under the hood checkin' Sheeet before you leave. Pack a high pressure hose, some low pressure hose, clamps, plenty of fluids and wish you had this;

If you're that worried about a beater breakdown, DO NOT take the top off. You'd look pretty funny leaving it at the local Fleece-brothers garage for a few weeks with no top wouldn't you Spaz ?

My top off rule is only as far as I can pay Dr.Hook to drag it home that day.

Sixlitre

Bitchin.
Sixlitre said:
Do like they say and spend a little time under the hood checkin' Sheeet before you leave. Pack a high pressure hose, some low pressure hose, clamps, plenty of fluids and wish you had this;

Sixlitre
you know... i see you show this damn thing off every chance you get. it cracks me up! :thumbup

what now:goodfinge

Discussion Starter #16
Well its my DD and you're right, I wouldnt want it to sit somewhere with the top off. Anyways, Im not taking it cause my dad whats to take the boat out so he's goin to use it.

Practicing Infidel
84x4bronco said:
you know... i see you show this damn thing off every chance you get. it cracks me up! :thumbup

what now:goodfinge
They can't steal what they can't see !

Underhood, out of sight out of mind !

If Sway had your gorgeous box (and no top) that box would be gone in 15 minutes sitting at Fleece-brothers !

Heck his windows would be busted out to get at that beautiful box if he left the top on ! and Fleece-brothers would be actin' just as innocent as all get out, over it.

I'm just bustin' with 80-86er pride that we's kin put our toolboxes under the hood and y'all later types can't !:toothless

Sixlitre

p.s./
Sway, my apologies, I called you Spaz thinking it was Spazmatic posting this.

Discussion Starter #18
Sixlitre said:
p.s./
Sway, my apologies, I called you Spaz thinking it was Spazmatic posting this.
Its cool, I just thought it was an inside joke between the two of you.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts