Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everybody is here to help you along your way! When I had a 76 Bronco I was on classicbroncos.com daily and learned so much stuff that helped me that was specific to the early broncos... 12 years later I have a 96 Bronco. I am on FSB daily learning something new everyday. Just giving a big shout out to all the guys/gals on here that are always willing to help!!! Much Thanks to you all!

·
Registered
82 XLT Lariat 351w, Edelbrock 1406 4bbl ,C6 auto, auto locking hubs ,33x10.5x15
2,356 Posts
These guys are great... So patient no matter how dumb the question is, always give loads of info (looking at you @miesk5 ) and stick with u till the problem is remedied. Couldn't ask for a better bunch of folks. I know I'd be lost without them ❤

·
Premium Member
1979 Bronco Ranger XLT, 400m engine, C6 trans, D44 front with Dick Cepek manual locking hubs
453 Posts
I can only sign that one!

same here. I really gained good specific knowledge and receive answer very quickly, plus, and this is really the most important thing for me:

Here are really GREAT and NICE People!
I already build some nice contacts, and I thank you for that manner. Really enjoy this forum and looking forward to see if there will be a FSB meet some day, which I surely would try to fly in to (even without the Bronco).

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,332 Posts
I can only sign that one!

same here. I really gained good specific knowledge and receive answer very quickly, plus, and this is really the most important thing for me:

Here are really GREAT and NICE People!
I already build some nice contacts, and I thank you for that manner. Really enjoy this forum and looking forward to see if there will be a FSB meet some day, which I surely would try to fly in to (even without the Bronco).
There are some smaller meet n greets occasionally. Oscar flew in from Iceland last year for some super celebration put on by I think bronco driver magazine.

And of course we started a new tradition last year of a bunch of us going to the Bronco Safari in Moab Utah. Mostly early Broncos, but there were like 15 of us from FSB in 2019. This year was cancelled due to covid, unfortunately.

Theres also the bronco event at the Silver Lake Sand dunes on the eastern shore of Lake Michigan. A few attend that.

Reactions: simrokkzz
1 - 6 of 6 Posts