Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aftermarket Gauges. :D

And I'm not talkin about complete gauge clusters in the stock location (Ryan!) I want pics of placement for 2 gauges, a water temp and oil pressure gauge.

Preferrably in an '87-'91 model interior. I need ideas, I want 2 gauges in Mad Bronco and can't decide where to put them.

Thanks ya!

·
huh
7,196 Posts
dont have any doubles but here are my two singles..

got this pod here on ebay.. i really like it and it can mount on anything flat with 2 screws.. couple of pics.. i think chris found a place online that sold them..

·
Registered
186 Posts
i have the same setup as Plug Ugly but i took that a-pillar trim with me to home depot and they mized me up a small can of exactly matched paint...of course if you don't like the stock look then this post is moot

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,574 Posts
Crazed said:
Here you go Babe...Autometer pod, Autometer guages, 89 Bronco, Painted to match.
:thumbup

·
FSB warrior
6,113 Posts

^^ thats an idea for the abstract bronco owner^^

not sure if that helps but I think 87-91 has that same panel in the dash

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,858 Posts
Nope, you might as well shut up, like I was told.
Us with the custom dash's aren't alowd to lpost pics on her thread :cry

·
Only the Bronco
975 Posts
lol

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,982 Posts
[/IMG]

I just wacked the old coin tray out and did a little trimming and mounted mine there....Works good for me. And although I like the gauge pods, this was cheaper.....Couple a pop rivits and some black adhisive and it looks good enough for me....fog

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Fireguy50 said:
Nope, you might as well shut up, like I was told.
Aww Ryan, I like your gauges its just not what I need.
All Bettah?

Now shut up and get out of my thread. :twak

I had forgotten all about those a-pillar gauge pods. Didn't have anything on my Christmas list yet, so I'll check into that. Foghorn - I had eyeballed that spot and had considered it, just wasn't sure I wanted to cut my dash, plus I use that little area for holding my stuff. :toothless

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
Those pillar gauges are cool guys...:thumbup

Crazed that looks real sweet painted to match!! Whats up with all the trophy's in the back ground???:shrug

Traveler...where'd you get the "solid" post one from???

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Don't have pics at the moment, but I cut out the cub hole to the right of the steering wheel and put two gauges there. It's right where the E4OD trucks have their OD button.

If I remember, I'll post the photos tonight.

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I found the a-pillar gauge pods in the local performance book, and its got Ford "F" Series, and then its got Ford F-150/250 and Expedition. There's 2 different part numbers, and $1 difference in price. :shrug Oh and its got 87-96 years listed for both.

G

·
Thanks, Here is the link.
A-pillar mounting

These guys were the cheapest I found, very nice to deal with also.

They have the single, dual, or complete pillar which is what I got.

It would look factory If I could have matched the paint.

If you are as anal as I am, you can get the green bulbs, or bulb covers for what ever color you want from them.

I spent a little more time, diming them to match the dash brightness.

Oh yeah they have gauges too.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts