·
Registered
694 Posts
That is some nasty shit right there.
:rockon :rockon :rockon

·
Excessively Engineered
2,917 Posts
Where can I see more videos like that. I am tired of all the Ricer and motorcycle videos on Bearshare.

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
Sweet video

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts
That was nuckin futz!

I don't think i would have to balls to do 1/2 that crap even in a dedicated trail rig. That mud was crazy, and the water crossings too.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Strange looking vehicles for the most part. One of them said Wrangler on the side, and kind of looked like a Jeep with a different front end and had six lugs. Cool video for sure!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Looks like a group of hardcore European ********. I like it. One of the trucks was a Sammy and another looked like a pickup version of a Defender 110. I recognize another one from magazines but don't know what it's called. And the water crossing BMW X3-looking thing said "Unimog power" on the back glass. That thing looks tough. Interesting group of trucks. That Wrangler did look strange in the front though. Until just now, I had never seen a Jeep with a stack exhaust pipe running out the back.

·
Registered
262 Posts
thats some mushy goopy shit, but looked awesome, great vid

·
Registered
952 Posts
wow, i think those guys are a little insane. when that guy sank his rig it was hilarious!

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Blue'87GT said:
Strange looking vehicles for the most part. One of them said Wrangler on the side, and kind of looked like a Jeep with a different front end and had six lugs. Cool video for sure!
all the trucks in the first part are all runniung unimog axles, and the car they sunk looke dlike it still had a torque tube setup

·
Registered
504 Posts
the rig that got sank into the water is a pretty famous rig from what i've seen
its been featured in a few magazines and you can still find the build video somewhere on the internet
really good video
gnarly mud

·
Registered
523 Posts
so who's gonna build a bko rig and go get up with these guys? lol...gotta have your balls screwed on tight for alot of that stuff...

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
i know my first reaction to sinking a rig in the lake is to keep going. second reaction is to turn on windshield wipers

·
wanna suck my
1,697 Posts
WOW, I Wish I had a Truck Built enough to do shit like that. But to be honest Im surprised we didn't see any dip spits or guys somking cigs.And you know how them russians are, That might be there daily drive to work... :toothless

1 - 20 of 22 Posts