Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Low Buck Bum
3,543 Posts
At the end of the day, you either get the Icon Bronco or you don't. The do-it-yourselfers will claim you can build a similar version on your own for far cheaper. Those who simply want a capable off-roader will laugh at the frivolous details. But Icon is more than that. We see their creations as pieces of industrial art work that happen to also be quite capable of carrying you from point A to point B. Ward even takes it a step further. "We like to think that we are on the cusp of a movement, for better or worse, to promote innovative design, engineering and domestic manufacturing solutions that allow us to realize low volume premium products without sacrifices."

Wow, it sounds like they're looking at a market I don't even associate with...

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
At the end of the day, you either get the Icon Bronco or you don't. The do-it-yourselfers will claim you can build a similar version on your own for far cheaper. Those who simply want a capable off-roader will laugh at the frivolous details. But Icon is more than that. We see their creations as pieces of industrial art work that happen to also be quite capable of carrying you from point A to point B. Ward even takes it a step further. "We like to think that we are on the cusp of a movement, for better or worse, to promote innovative design, engineering and domestic manufacturing solutions that allow us to realize low volume premium products without sacrifices."
Yep. Great sales brochure. For people who don't know what they are looking at.

·
Low Buck Bum
3,543 Posts
I love how he spouts about innovative design, yet makes sure to say how they had to find "virgin" bronco's to work off of. Innovative designs, yes, but not his!

·
penis
3,318 Posts
I thinks it fawking UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. I will take my rusted ass striped down 95 bronco then take that over priced turd.

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
you guys gotta nit pick everything to death. im with the OP, its ****ing sick. im not a huge fan of EBs but that one me likey :D

·
TTB for short
2,189 Posts
Haters gonna hate...

·
MARBLE GARGLER!
11,873 Posts
Your rusted piece of shit '95 Bronco must have some innovative and thoughtful things done to it ?

·
Nvr Been Bnnd
8,675,444 Posts
Id say it seems built very well, but it doesnt have the "stance" that Id expect.

·
Premium Member
5,396 Posts
too high in the front, rims are gay, headlights made me barf.

Yes, i'm nit-picking, but at that price nitpicking is acceptable. if it were $100 it would be the sickest bronco ever.

·
TTB for short
2,189 Posts
I'm digging the uncut fenders

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
it is a beautiful unique bronco........ 6 lug axles though?????? just aint right

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,918 Posts
Its so expensive cause all that shit was CNC cut and machined, the door handles, grill, emblems, mirrors, knobs. They basically made everything by hand and didn't buy any repop or NOS parts.

Its a good lookin truck, but I wouldn't call it the "sickest"... Someone with a little know how and pocket money could build something very similar, like let Chip Foose or one of the custom car builders get ahold of it.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts