Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my wife bought me a set of these
because she can't get in the bronco without a milk crate. i have seen them on an f100 but can't figure out how to install according to the " direction ".. does anybody have them on their bronco and if so do you have any pics of how they are mounted????:banghead

·
Registered
652 Posts
my wife bought me a set of these
because she can't get in the bronco without a milk crate. i have seen them on an f100 but can't figure out how to install according to the " direction ".. does anybody have them on their bronco and if so do you have any pics of how they are mounted????:banghead
I just put a set of bully side steps on my 78 F150. They are different than yours, but mine just had 4 holes and if you look up under your door on thr bottom of the cab, there is a gap between bottom of the door and another panel under the cab. I mounted mine on that inner panel so you couldn't see the bolts. Pretty straight forwaed, just hold it up there ehere you want it and mark\drill the holes. I did the driver's side with dull drill bits, then went and bought some new bits and did the passenger side in almost half the time:banghead, so make sure and have some shapr ones.;)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i figured that i had to mount it to that inner panel but there is a lip on the bottom of it and the mounting bracket it just a hair to big to fit in their.. it looks like i am going to have to cut some notches in the lip and make it fit...:cool:

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
Thats a nice looking step. But be warned they are easily torn off wheeling. Just something to keep in mind. Good luck on the install.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts