Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Havin' fun with photoshop, amw drizz a while back said he'd like a sig, I think. Aw what the hell, there ya go!

Whatever ya wanna do with it, I don't care, just havin' a little fun with photoshop.

Ask me if ya want one! And lemme know where I can get yer pics!!

-BigRig

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
:histerica

I've created a monster!

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
-Spazmatic- said:
:histerica

I've created a monster!
:thumbup

Thanks, I have no life now. :toothless Hahaha, if ya have pics, I'll do yers 1clean, I have to go right now though. See ya.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
thanks man, would of taken me soem time to get around to doing mine, and it still would of came out crappy... i suck with photo shop

thanks man

·
Registered
125 Posts
lol i go to school for computers, and i dont have the time, or capability to access photochop, or any photo modifying software in school, too much A+, Network +, and Database classes... and i dont have any software like that on my little Heward Packard either, So... would anyone wanta help me out making a good signature pic with the pics i have? it sucks not having my favorite computer tools at my finger tips...

I Had to do my Avatar in.... Microsoft Paint

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here's the newest sig for ya amw drizz, I thought yers was to small so I made it bigger.

I'll start on yers TBronco.

EDIT: Uhhhhhhh no pics in yer garage tbronco.

·
Registered
125 Posts
BigRigTruckin66 said:
Here's the newest sig for ya amw drizz, I thought yers was to small so I made it bigger.

I'll start on yers TBronco.

EDIT: Uhhhhhhh no pics in yer garage tbronco.
the pics are in my garage at superford.org Home Page:
http://www.supermotors.org/users/tbronco58

when u get in there it is the 88 bronco pics, the green truck, the blue one was my old one which is gone after it was parted out..

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
38,506 Posts
OK... I appreciate a good thread, a good effort, a good offer... but for gods sake, can't you at least stick to the agreed upon size?!? :twak

I really don't want ot see an ADMIN run through and have to start removing large sigs due to mass complaints. You put an image that dimension and a few othe "quotes" of lines of BS and your making the board a pain in the ass for others to view. What looks good on your monitor may suck ass on anothers.

So please... stay within the ESTABLISHED guidlines, or at least try! 570x115 or so, for those who are too lazy to make the effort on thier own.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh sorry, I didn't know there was a sig size! Crud! Hey, I'll git a new one on mine. Sorry pepe.

·
Registered
125 Posts
wow i didnt know there was a specific size, is mine too large now? i mean as soon as i have a pic one what i have now will be gone, but is it too big already?

·
Registered
125 Posts
rugerp89ipsc said:
http://www.supermotors.org/users/rugerp89ipsc

lots of pics incase you are bored and still messing with photochop.
I do all my photo editing in windows paint :D
sweet i am not the only person painting away in MS Paint... that damn program makes your eyes water after a while trying to crop the pics without hitting ur pic.. I use it too much, i can almost use it as good as photochop, but it takes 4 hours when in photochop it takes 10 seconds....

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I got a temporary new one, there will be a new one next monday though.

I'll work on all yer sigs tomorrow. I got an ass load of homework and may not be on for the rest of the night. :cry

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
NEW RULE!!

If ya want a specific background, pull one off google. Otherwise I'll just use one that I think would fit ya best. Oh, and make sure it fits 570x120. That's the legal size I've been told. I'm gettin' started on my pile right now! :thumbup

Luckily, homework was easy.

·
Premium Member
635 Posts
haha, sweet. That is one decent thing abou thaving to go to work every day. When i come home I don't have home work. Course, I think i might trade some home work for some college parties with crazy college girls some time. Thanks amigo.

Now I will have to read on how to put a sig line in. I rock with computers and MS paint WOOOOO :toothless

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
38,506 Posts
Thanks for your co-operations BigRigTruckin66 and everyone else! :rockon

Sorry if I came off like a hard ass. It's an ongoing issue... and I try to be nice, but at heart I'm just an insensitive prick... but I'm doing the best I can. :toothless

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Sent you a PM BigRig.

James

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
BigRigTruckin66 said:
I got an ass load of homework and may not be on for the rest of the night. :cry

heh, sounds like me, the quarter end friday, all late work is due tomorrow. all the large projects arnt done yet, im doing them now :doh0715:

have to finish writting a business plan for my eunterpenurship(sp) class i have the marketting section left, figure good 2-3hrs to get that done right. and a couple of english essays. i put sh!t off too much.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts