Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

sig test

1K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  Quader1 
#1 ·
Signature test.

#3 ·
About 3 days ago I didn't. I bought a new laptop (my old one got smoked in a very stupid way) and downloaded AdBlock Plus. None of my posts displayed my signature that day. Thought the AdBlock settings had something to do with it because my sig is hyperlinked. Now everything's all good. :shrug

Every time some random nonsensical issue happens with my computer I think to myself, "This is it. Skynet's coming online and I'm gonna hafta kill terminators on my way to work in the morning. Better pack an extra sammich." Then the issue resolves itself in short order and I'm left perpetually disappointed because I like sammiches.

Thanks for the support though Pepe`. :thumbup

#8 ·
It happens randomly. I just started a new thread in "site feedback" and my sig displayed. I followed up with a couple responses. It didn't display. -_- For example, I can't see my sig in this post until I post, then edit something and re-post.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.