Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you have sig pics that are way to big. I suggest fixing them first before we have to. Per the forum:

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 600 by 150 pixels or 39.1 KB (whichever is smaller).

My sig pic is just under the stated size dimensions. If yours is bigger than that then correct it or we will delete it. If we have to correct it an infraction will be the result. Thanks for your cooperation.

·
gone fish'n
23,567 Posts
praise jebus i'm in the clear. I have seen the large sig pics annoying me at times too.

Feel free to use the report button for them and say in the message thier sig picture is too large. We will get it fixed up.

·
Thanks 351w500
5,448 Posts
This is the size of yours below, But unfortunately your are 47 px over even though the size looks ok.

38.99 KB (39,928 bytes)
322px × 197px

·
Thanks 351w500
5,448 Posts
Thought I would just bring this up top again.

Noticed lately there have been a few over sized sigs out there from new ppl, So letting you all know this is your size limit.

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 600 by 150 pixels ).

·
gone fish'n
23,567 Posts
Larry, we have been using the 600x150 pixels and not worrying about the KB.

·
Low Buck Bum
3,489 Posts
Quick question: could I have two pictures in my signature, so long as they both together are under the size limit? I'd like to have two images, each would be smaller than 300x150, and the total pixels combined would be less than the limit set, the pics would be side by side, so as to appear as one.

The reason I ask is that I'd like one pic to be a clickable link to my FSB store, and the other to be a clickable link to the Top 4x4 site (that collects votes for site usage).

Thanks for all you do guys, it's appreciated!

Rich

·
Premium Member
34,887 Posts
Rich... I wouldn't see a problem at all with that, as long as the total combined images did not exceed the standards (as you stated). It's more about display space and the many different resolutions viewing FSB that keeps the concern going. Keeping the images within the set limitations avoids the problems and should be... "groovy" man! :thumbup

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Mines been on there for so long I have no idea. But it's my FOTM Sig. Dont take it from me...

·
gone fish'n
23,567 Posts
Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 600 by 150 pixels
max size of custom image, it doesn't say custom images.

·
Low Buck Bum
3,489 Posts
max size of custom image, it doesn't say custom images.
If the total image doesn't exceed either the total pixel or file size, and takes up no more space than a single image of the same type, then what's the difference? I understand if someone were to stagger their images, or otherwise take up more room, but if I have two gifs that take a total of 500x100 pixels, with a total file size of 25KB, then what's the issue, besides semantics?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts