Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to wally world and saw this,

even wally world was trying to be fancy. So there we do have Butta tart, which we call pecan pies.

·
Practicing Infidel
15,307 Posts
Cody

That there's them alright ! Difference is we figure a pie is like as big as a plate. Anything smaller, by virtue of our British heritage, is deemed "a tart", not to be confused with an overly willing English girl !

Sixlitre

p.s./
DO NOT introduce any woman, you intend spending your life with, to these butter tarts !!!!!!!!! They are instant calories and sinfully good !

BTW, we do not always have pecans in our butter tarts up here.

p.p.s./
Good tracking down skills !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea they are the small version, i am guessing the filling is what makes it the butter part since the filling is nothing but corn syrup, butter, and sugar. add pecan mix and pour into pie shell. or in this case mini pie shell. Oh and any southern girl already know about these things, just they are bigger when they homemade. that is why the guys are big, we eat them before she has a chance to finish them off.

I just ate three of them, looked at the calories for these thing, 413 calories a peice!!! yep i felt sick then. that is half a day worth of food in 4 min.!!!

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea they are the small version, i am guessing the filling is what makes it the butter part since the filling is nothing but corn syrup, butter, and sugar. add pecan mix and pour into pie shell. or in this case mini pie shell. Oh and any southern girl already know about these things, just they are bigger when they homemade. that is why the guys are big, we eat them before she has a chance to finish them off.

I just ate three of them, looked at the calories for these thing, 413 calories a peice!!! yep i felt sick then. that is half a day worth of food in 4 min.!!!

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
YUP, that's them alright. Like six said, a pie is much bigger. MMMMMMMMMM, I'm craving one now.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Cody said:
went to wally world and saw this,

even wally world was trying to be fancy. So there we do have Butta tart, which we call pecan pies.
Those aren't the good ones, way too much crust and very crumbly also not enough filling.
Better to get the wife to make them from scratch with a thin crust, pecans and raisins.
Those one are awsomMMMMMMMMM

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well they did good. they was gone at 2pm today.

They should reappear at 9 tonight.or maybe in the morning at 10am

·
Practicing Infidel
15,307 Posts
Cody said:
well they did good. they was gone at 2pm today.

They should reappear at 9 tonight.or maybe in the morning at 10am
They're gone and 2,488 calories are heading for your waist line !

Walked down to the local store to get my lottery tickets today and YOU BA$TURDS nearly made me buy some butter tarts, with all your talkin' bout em'.

Somehow, and I don't know how because I'm not known for restraint, I was able to bypass them and pick up just the hamburger buns and tickets.

Luckily for me they were the type with the big, poorly made thick edged crust, or I'd have been sunk !

Sixlitre

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
jimsl78 said:
Those aren't the good ones, way too much crust and very crumbly also not enough filling.
Better to get the wife to make them from scratch with a thin crust, pecans and raisins.
Those one are awsomMMMMMMMMM
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, raisins.....................

OH YEAH, RAISINS! WOOOHOOOOO!

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i probable won't get anymore. i was going to pick up the cream horns to be honest but they was beside them and i figured it has been awhile since i had one so, I had 6 lol

·
Registered
248 Posts

pre-made tart crust all ready to fill.

putting the "stuff" in the shells

all that sweet gooey stuff

And now the best part.................. the tasting

Lots of pecans and raisins inside :rockon
Of course I couldn't wait for them to cool down and burnt my tongue:duh

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, looks good, and the best part is, you can play with that flap of skin on the roof of your mouth.

·
Practicing Infidel
15,307 Posts
Looks great Jim

A chef too ?

hope you shared them 9,952 calories with others

Sixlitre

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts

Another person that is rough on their hands, what did ya beat them with a hammer a couple minutes before you took that picture?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
Another person that is rough on their hands, what did ya beat them with a hammer a couple minutes before you took that picture?
:histerica

Yeah, I missed my appointment to get a manicure last week so they're looking a little rough right now.:toothless

1 - 17 of 17 Posts