Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just looking through my first issue of Bronco Driver, and noticed a truch that looks very similar to the famous sixliter's. Noticed the tent on the back, and underhood tool box. Sorry if this is a repost, but just noticed.

Cool article, still teaching folks:beer, but not one single FSB plug......

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
yah, i noticed that. nice rig six:beer

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,122 Posts
Hmmm... no FSB plug huh? That's not too cool. :twak

Congrats Six! :rockon

·
President, Mels fan club.
6,902 Posts
Yeah I seen it too, I got my first issue today after ordering it 2mos ago:doh0715:

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
Where is the link or something?

·
Registered
727 Posts
There's a plug for the site every month. Every month the FOTM from here is in there. And the article (written by the truck owner) usually credits the site.

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
-90 xlt, 351w, e4od, man 1356, 3.55, sag, warn hubs, 35s. -73, 400, np435, d20j twin, 35s
8,309 Posts
but not one single FSB plug......
:slap Hey, Six wouldn't forget us, even though he's made the big time. The last line in the article:
Nearly all the things I did to my Bronco were assisted by being a member of fullsizebronco.com (and Bronco Driver magazine of course). The owner, moderators and members are improving the Full Sized Bronco breed in a very big way. I can't recommend them highly enough.
And, like cnelson said, all of our Fullsize of the Month (FOTM) winners get an article in the magazine :thumbup. Great race this month, btw. 10 votes seperate 1st & 3rd, with only 3 days left. Voting for February 2008 F.O.T.M. Check it out.

·
Yeeeeehaw Y'all!
2,038 Posts
:thumbup:beer:chili::rockon:upup: Congrats.....

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
Way to go, Uncle Malcolm!:thumbup

·
No prepuce on my -
1,167 Posts
Yep... Six is awesome... :chili: :beer

·
Registered
249 Posts
Yeah that was pretty awesome to see. If only there were a magazine that focused more on us FSB'ers....

·
President, Mels fan club.
6,902 Posts
There is a plug, right at the end of it, under the tent picture. "Nearly all the things I did to my Bronco were assisted by being a member of fullsizebronco.com"

1 - 20 of 20 Posts