Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you ever drive around and find someone who pulls up along side of you or parks nearby and has a truck bigger then yours?Do you size up the other guy?Do you look the other way or park away from him?Because you suddenly feel undesirable or to short to perform.Will your girlfriend choose him because hes bigger with a better shine.Will your friends call yours the little one?This is a problem I sometime have though I have not ever mentioned it before.Are there any support groups out there or people like me?thanks

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,558 Posts
this would be a good place for a picture of Blaze's rig with his stickers :toothless

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,685 Posts
There are no 4x4s in NJ.

Well, except for mine, and a few others. :p

Sometimes it bothers me. But only when theyre broncos, and they rarely are. Everyone here is into new trucks. Ive only wheeled with one truck (once) that was bigger than mine, so its all good :D

·
Registered
64 Posts
You shoulda seen all the terrorfied looks when l drove my truck around NJ. W/ all those snooty fks guakn from their little mpg boxes wondering as if l was a Broncosaurus Reck'um gunna eat'm up. How empowering. And all for a little $ in rubber. Well worth it. No offense reptillkus but Jersey is the most anti-gun, anti-testosterone,tree-hugg'n, liberal fn quagmire l've seen. We'll maybe it's just because my x is from there. We'll ok l once got an altered supension ticket in DC, and l only had 7" of lift and 40" Hawgs. So they suck more. Don't git me started. See yas in the pit. PS pic of my new rig (& little angel) in my profile.

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,685 Posts
lecifer said:
You shoulda seen all the terrorfied looks when l drove my truck around NJ. W/ all those snooty fks guakn from their little mpg boxes wondering as if l was a Broncosaurus Reck'um gunna eat'm up. How empowering. And all for a little $ in rubber. Well worth it. No offense reptillkus but Jersey is the most anti-gun, anti-testosterone,tree-hugg'n, liberal fn quagmire l've seen.
None taken! Thats actually a pretty good description of NJ.
Yeah, its kinda cool, no one will tailgate me, no one cuts me off, and people will get the hell outta my way when im barreling down the highway :toothless :thumbup

·
Registered
78 Posts
Well if I see another ford that is bigger than mine and looks like it could do some damage compaired to mine...i might park somewhere else...but if its a chevy i know that my rig is better than the other persons so i park close to show off esp since my rig is always lookin nice :) :)

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
around here there is plenty of trucks bigger than my bronco but it dosent bother me cause I know I can DRIVE mine where theres wont even consider going.

I cant even count how many stupid dutys on 38s I see everyday here.

·
Registered
97 Posts
My Bronco with a 6in lift & 35's is small in a parking lot around here, but they are all pavement princess's. The fullsize rigs around here bigger than my Bronco would have a tough time following me off the pavement.

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,774 Posts
when i see something tall i go right over and circle it to see what its got. make eye contact with the owner. if they aint checking you out they aint serious about 4x4s i say. i scope out all the trucks to see whos dirty and whos not.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Havent come across a truck locally except for the skyin superduties....But I do park next to all the 4",6" and 8" blazers we have around here....I make sure they see the BLAZER ASSAULT VEHICLE sticker and if they dont see it,i honk my horn to get their attention :toothless :goodfinge :D :brownbag

·
Registered
129 Posts
Without the lift and stock everything my rig is the small one. I don't care though. I have a Bronco, and they have shat. Nothing compares. Now, if your Bronco is bigger, so be it. I am willing to bet there are two or three guys out there bigger than me. HA

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
why would it matter? .. if it is capable that's all that counts :p

the rest are the small penis crew and useless to everybody anyway :goodfinge

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wow thanks I feel better :beer Im on 35s now so implants are definetly in the future.I like the term stupid duties.lol nice rides

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
Dustin said:
around here there is plenty of trucks bigger than my bronco but it dosent bother me cause I know I can DRIVE mine where theres wont even consider going.

I cant even count how many stupid dutys on 38s I see everyday here.
:stupid

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
axaviere said:
when i see something tall i go right over and circle it to see what its got. make eye contact with the owner. if they aint checking you out they aint serious about 4x4s i say.
:stupid

dsotmoon said:
this would be a good place for a picture of Blaze's rig with his stickers :toothless
You got it, boss! :thumbup

1 - 20 of 29 Posts