Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Rodney Mullen is an idol to many a teenage guys. The man is ridicoulous. You saw the video, Its in his blood. He can outskate just about anyone. Especially when the judging is based on style. Alot of times, He refuses to enter competitions and tournaments for the simple fact that its unfair....

Hes awesome.

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
Drilim said:
Rodney Mullen is an idol to many a teenage guys. The man is ridicoulous. You saw the video, Its in his blood. He can outskate just about anyone. Especially when the judging is based on style. Alot of times, He refuses to enter competitions and tournaments for the simple fact that its unfair....

Hes awesome.
nevermind that he pioneered 1/2 the tricks you see other skaters doing today. he practically invented street skating.

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
all i have to say is wow, that guy is amazing. i remember seeing a short clip of him doin some of that on another site a while back. that is just sweet!

wes

·
Registered
548 Posts
All I gotta say is Tony Hawk WHO!!!!!
I bet that Tony Hawk could hang right there with him. If I remember correctly he was a freestyle rider first with powell peralta back in the day.

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
Tony Hawk is teh ramp king, Rodney Mullen is the trick and street king.
Tony has even said that himself.

Rodney Mullen pioneed just about every trick in that video.
In fact he is the only one who can really pull off the kick-flip under-flips like he can.
How many skaters do you know can do a fakie, hard flip, into switch heel kick flip under flip to 360, casper slide with underside hard flip on in switch stance?

I know most of you are probably like WTF? right now.
But that is the trick he did (One of them) in that video.

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,515 Posts
Beerman said:
How many skaters do you know can do a fakie, hard flip, into switch heel kick flip under flip to 360, casper slide with underside hard flip on in switch stance?
I have no idea what you just said :toothless
But yeah, thats some pretty badass skateboardin!:thumbup

1 - 20 of 22 Posts