Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys... So im in the middle of an SAS on my F250, and I have ordered alot of parts in the past couple of weeks from Sky.. I have their Rear reverse shackle kit, the 5" F350 front reverse shackle kit, high steer arm, and drag link.. Well the drag link arrived last week and when i went to put it on, I was surprised to find out that it was roughly 5" longer then what it should be.. So after speaking with Sky today about the drag link being too long, they made me a new one, and sent it out either today or will tomarrow... They even have UPS picking up the box from in-front of my house to send the wrong one i got back to them, FREE OF CHARGE.....

I must say as far as customer support, they are great.. Both guys I spoke to were very nice. And almost seemed ashamed they somehow screwed it up.. Im not pissed at all, especially not when they can turn it around to be nothing but a pleasurable experience.. Ill get some pictures up once i get it...

As usual an A+ for SKY. Ill for sure be ordering more parts from them in the near future...:thumbup

1 - 1 of 1 Posts