Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
ford freak
731 Posts
i'm down for a night run. been wanting to run it again since riding shotgun last year.

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
damn... i cant belive i've never seen that website.

I dont see any reasons why i couldnt go... But i'd rather not run at night. All i have is my headlights. i'd prefer to make a saturaday out of it.
You are welcome to put together a day run. This one will be a night run. Monkey u ought come by and check out my recentlly acquired bronco sometime.

·
Be jealous of my
923 Posts
Do it. Slaughterhouse at night is a lot of fun, and headlights are fine for the trail. It's pretty stock friendly, and close so you aren't driving for hours on end to get there and get back.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Chuck, didn't your Ranger get pretty tore up at Slaughterhouse?

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Oh snap! Lol

I might be down. Been a few years since I've ran it. Last I heard the forrest service came in last year and smoothed it out except the big hill climb. I gotta get all my electrical crap done now. And a fuel pump.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm going Don :thumbup

Ya. idk. i want to go.... it's just somethin about wheeling at night that kinda bugs me. idk.
Just headlights are fine & dandy unless you're the one running point. If you're behind someone, very bright off road lights are worse to them than if your high beams are on when you're behind someone on the street.

Chuck, didn't your Ranger get pretty tore up at Slaughterhouse?
The Torsen limited slip grenaded in his 8.8 from a run at Chinamans if that's what you're referring to. He was actually pulling folks out of a mud pit at Slaughterhouse..............

·
Registered
512 Posts
i may be able to make this run not to sure though as a group of us is going to chinamans on the 22-23 so we will see as the time gets closer

1 - 20 of 35 Posts