Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Slaughterhouse gulch

3K views 34 replies 13 participants last post by  bronc_17113 
#1 ·
Looking at doing a friday nite run on slaughterhouse gulch on May 21 Who is in?

#13 ·
Do it. Slaughterhouse at night is a lot of fun, and headlights are fine for the trail. It's pretty stock friendly, and close so you aren't driving for hours on end to get there and get back.

#19 ·
I'm going Don :thumbup

Just headlights are fine & dandy unless you're the one running point. If you're behind someone, very bright off road lights are worse to them than if your high beams are on when you're behind someone on the street.

Chuck, didn't your Ranger get pretty tore up at Slaughterhouse?
The Torsen limited slip grenaded in his 8.8 from a run at Chinamans if that's what you're referring to. He was actually pulling folks out of a mud pit at Slaughterhouse..............

#18 ·
Oh snap! Lol

I might be down. Been a few years since I've ran it. Last I heard the forrest service came in last year and smoothed it out except the big hill climb. I gotta get all my electrical crap done now. And a fuel pump.

#25 ·
Damn you would plan it for the 21st, I work that night. Me and a couple friends might hit it up again sometime after that (when I don't have work). I love that trail.

#26 ·
What is a gulch? and why do you guys in colorado have so many? lol
This sounds like fun to bad I live on the other side of the Mississippi

#29 ·
Yeah, it's just a smaller loop now that's almost paved. No challenge, but it it'll get me out of the house & keep me from watching stupid shit on tv this Friday night ;)

So? Who all is going? Is it just me & Don?

#30 ·
Gotcha, and you're right. I went up on sunday by myself since I can't make it when you all go up pics are here. Made it through easy also gave me a baseline for what my little bronco will do (plannin trail rides for all summer, as many as possible with a friend of mine).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.