Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Prolly not to good in that snow...:toothless But I bet it's a fast little shit on dry pavement!!!:thumbup

·
But what does mine say?
954 Posts
That's just a tad bit of overkill..:shrug ..... I LOVE IT! (the idea that is)

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
for the original project GOLF, they tested the body at high speeds on a PORSCHE 928S platform. they were suprised that the top speed was 3mph better that a 928S. they also commented on the suprised looks on the autobahn as they passed the euro "muscle" cars on their test runs. that baby looks like it would be very fun on a track. AXE

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
I'd love to phuck with some of the little ricer kids around here in that thing...:toothless

·
But what does mine say?
954 Posts

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
davids78bronco said:
They sure are scared of listing $$ signs on there site...Nothing has a price...even their t-shirts say call for price...Phuck that...I'm lazy....:shrug

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Which site were you looking at? the focus site lists their prices in the Products page

jerry, I saw that funny lookin red van they've got in there. Myself, I'm a little partial to this one I actually like how this one's built

·
Registered
787 Posts
Funny that the subject of sleepers comes up now because right now I'm rounding up info and parts to put a 3800SC into an '87 Pontiac Fiero.

The N* swap is actually pretty common in the Fiero world (as is a SBC, S*, Quad4, and other V6's).

Others that have done the 3800SC swap in a Fiero have run high 11's on street tires, and pump gas.

That Golf swap is actually pretty cool. I bet it'll run great, and still be totally driveable.

·
Registered
769 Posts
a couple of sleepers ive seen....

gsx750r motor in a 89 suzuki quadzilla 500

chevy 305 in 85' s-10

yamaha banshee motor in a yamaha tri-z frame

and i dunno if this is a sleeper but a lamborgini kit body on a fiero frame with stock 6...still was quick but not faster than the wrx we were in(we thought it was a real lambo...lol)

·
But what does mine say?
954 Posts
davids78bronco said:
jerry, I saw that funny lookin red van they've got in there. Myself, I'm a little partial to this one I actually like how this one's built
Is that thing a wheelies?

And I love those Skylines on the bottom of that second page. I'd love to get my hands on one of them.

Originally posted by BucKinBroNcO
a couple of sleepers ive seen....

gsx750r motor in a 89 suzuki quadzilla 500

chevy 305 in 85' s-10

yamaha banshee motor in a yamaha tri-z frame

and i dunno if this is a sleeper but a lamborgini kit body on a fiero frame with stock 6...still was quick but not faster than the wrx we were in(we thought it was a real lambo...lol)

I met a guy in Va Beach who was driving a black 2000ish GMC Sanoma. His liscence plate say 4CYLX2. I was in my WRX doin about 90 on the way to work. He thought I was challenging him, and sprayed on me. It was awesome. I heard his tires break loose, and then I saw this small puff of white smoke come from his exhaust. So I dropped down to third and smoked him. He almost caught back up, but I bumped my boost up to 18psi, and took off. Then I waited for him so he could tell me what he was runnin. It was a bad ass 350 with a hundred shot. They couldn't believe that a stock WRX with a digital boost controler is what beat them. Either way, that truck was awesome.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
northstars are actually pretty light. there is a conversion kit out to put them in Pontiac Feiro's or an LS1 or a LT1 in a feiro.

Northstars are awesome for the soul fact that with jsut porting the heads and a cam they can push 400 HP easy and not break a sweat. My buddy and me have done a lot of research on them because he wants to put a northstar in his v-6 92 camaro. They sound awesome too with a good exhaust, pretty compairable to an exotic like a ferrari in sound.

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
thats funny man. my buddy takes his Hyabusa to the track when they have the 2 wheel test nights. he had a funny old guy story. there was aguy that looked like ZZtop and he rolled up to the line on a harley. tucked his beard into his leathers and zipped up. reached under the seat and flicked a switch or two. my buddy said the idle changed and the old guy won his run easily dusting a much nicer looking bike that ran like crap. crazy old guys...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts