Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Chillin on the Gulf Coast
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently picked up a set of factory sliding rear windows at the junkyard for a wopping $35. The rubber surrounding weatherstrip was unusable and forever seized to the top. So I need a new set of the surrounding rubber?weatherstripping. Does anyone know of a place that sells it? or does anyone have some for sale, if so I am buying.

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Send me your windows I'll take care of your problem... I'll even do it for free :)

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,912 Posts
LMC Truck has it

http://www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/fd/full.aspx?Page=13

They even have the sliding window kits, but they are a bit more pricey than what you paid! :thumbup
I'm not sure, but I know on the 78/79 there's a difference in the rubber for solid windows and the rubber for sliding windows. There's a piece of trim that fits down in the rubber and holds the sliders in. It may be the same for the 80-96 toppers.

If that's the case, I've not seen anybody make window rubbers for sliding windows. That's why I have sliding windows in a topper in my back yard and not in the topper on my Bronco.

·
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah the rubber is definitely different for the sliding windows. I will try and find it I guess.

·
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Does anyone think that the dealership might still have the weather strips?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.