Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm still trying to learn my way around here :p and I am slightly confused by the different clubs. On SuperFord they have a club called 2 Big Bronco's - Dixie Chapter and there is also a club called FSB Club - Dixie Chapter here?

Is that right?

Also, I host websites and such and if the Dixie Chapter needs a home to show off pics, event's, whatever.... I can hook you guys/gals up with some space, no charge... Just some good ole southern hospitaility..... :rebelflag

Anyway, if someone could straighten this out for me I would appreciate it...

Joe
(AKA Ditch Dr.)

·
College User
2,013 Posts
Yes, those are two different clubs, some people are in both groups, but we share a commonn obcession Broncos.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gobucs1 said:
Yes, those are two different clubs, some people are in both groups, but we share a commonn obcession Broncos.
Thanks, was beginning to think along those lines... Reason I offered the webspace is I see that SuperFord is all messed up again and none of the pics are showing up...

Thanks for clearing it up...

Joe

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,920 Posts
2BigBroncos is a club that started out of the PNW with a couple guys cause the Jeepers kept telling them the Broncos were "too big." Its been around for awhile, and grew so there's nationwide chapters. 2BB has a chat room and a small forum, and most of those guy are on the BigBroncos email list.

FSB was started by Joe (dsotmoon) this year and is a separate website from 2BB. From my personal observation, FSB is more active and friendly than 2BB.

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
I'm a member of both (cept I think I have to do a trail ride to be "officially" a member of 2 Big, the thing I like about Fullsize is it is more active. The e-mail set up w/2big is nice, but I like that ALOT of stuff can be covered at fullsize and if that much was done on 2 big our inboxes would overflow.

I am all about the Fullsize, it's like a second home.

As for the dixie chapter, you'll love it, we are very active, and since we are all pretty close, it allows for trail rides and Meet and Greets to happen more easily.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SMOOTH said:
I'm a member of both (cept I think I have to do a trail ride to be "officially" a member of 2 Big, the thing I like about Fullsize is it is more active. The e-mail set up w/2big is nice, but I like that ALOT of stuff can be covered at fullsize and if that much was done on 2 big our inboxes would overflow.

I am all about the Fullsize, it's like a second home.

As for the dixie chapter, you'll love it, we are very active, and since we are all pretty close, it allows for trail rides and Meet and Greets to happen more easily.
Thanks everyone for the info... I'm happy here so no problems :beer

Joe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts