Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically I'm the lead contractor on a computer refresh project.. I build/configure the machines and send them offsite for the techs to replace. The people want me here in the office "just in case" something happens.. So I can't go offsite with the techs.

Well the next shipment of PC's for me to build won't be in until Tuesday.. Why is this relevant? Well in 20 minutes I'll be done with the current machines I have. So from roughly 10:30 am today until 10am Tuesday I will have nothing to do.. *sigh* It's going to be a slow rest of the week.

Guess i'll be post whoring a bunch here. :toothless

just thought I'd rant cause I'm bored.

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nooo please don't! I'll have to troll other forums..

:histerica

·
si vis pacem, para bellum
3,511 Posts
well ill be on here a shit ton for the next few days since i've got the worst case of strep throat ever seen in the eastern US

maybe a temp ban until next tuesday...

:goodfinge:goodfinge:goodfinge

:histerica:histerica
LOL:histerica:histerica:histerica

·
Registered
812 Posts
SSSSHHHHH, don't give away the secrets! Didn't you get the pamphlet, you're "awating user support requests". I'm calling the union to get you kicked out for blabbing about our scam. :beer

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SSSSHHHHH, don't give away the secrets! Didn't you get the pamphlet, you're "awating user support requests". I'm calling the union to get you kicked out for blabbing about our scam. :beer
lol..

Awaiting user support requests... awesome....

Better to have me and not need me then need me and not have me? Just like insurance! :toothless

1 - 8 of 8 Posts