Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
#1 I fixed it so "Remember Me" is once again checked by default when you log in

#2 I fixed it so the test forum & the news/political forum are excluded from new posts and todays post

ALSO REMEMBER! you can go under your UserCP > Edit Options > Exclude Forums from "Get New Posts" , and exclude any forums YOU do not want to show up in new posts (not todays posts)

Quick tip

New posts is a link in the NAVBAR above, clicking this will bring up posts since your last log in

Todays Posts is in the "Quick links" drop down menu and will bring up todays posts

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I also made it where "Total members that have visited the forum today" is collapsed by default and will just show the number unless you choose to see the list

For those of you who like to see the list you can click on the little collapse button to the right and it will bring up the list, I like it myself because I use it for PM's alot

Attachments

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
dsotmoon said:
I also made it where "Total members that have visited the forum today" is collapsed by default and will just show the number unless you choose to see the list

For those of you who like to see the list you can click on the little collapse button to the right and it will bring up the list, I like it myself because I use it for PM's alot

Did you take away the field where it shows who's in the chat room?

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
derrick36 said:
Did you take away the field where it shows who's in the chat room?
Members currently using Flashchat: 0
No one is currently using the chat.

its still there, below the whos online list

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
derrick36 said:
Nope.

Even when I drop everything down, it's still not there.

Edit: I just logged in, and still nothing.
sorry i had a setting wrong, should be there now, thanks for catching it :thumbup

1 - 12 of 12 Posts