Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...THATS RIGHT.. SOME FREEKING ASS**** SMASHED MY DRIVERS SIDE WINDOW!!! I AM PISSED!! :banghead

school gets out (2:15) im walking out to the back of the parking lot and to my surprise there is glass hanging off, scattered all inside my floor, and all over my seat. I wanted to kill someone at that point. I talked to the priciple and stayed after to check the cameras at school to see if we can see anything. Cameras are shitty and you cant really tell. But were going to do more investigating on monday. And just my luck my dad calls the police station to see if we can file a report but recently a trooper died (http://wcbstv.com/local/Trooper.Snowmobile.Death.2.661718.html) and the staion is a little crazy. So they said come tonight or tommorow morning.

So i live in Newton NJ, 07860 i got a 95 and am in need of a window. Anyone got any? I can pick up locally because i dont do the whole paypal/shipping thingy

Thanks for any help

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
You can have mine for $975, also comes with a whole bronco... :brownbag

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
interesting.... i could use a new one for plowing but i have to get this problem fixed first

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
doesn't your insurance pay for it. Somebody smashed one of my sail windows and they had someone come out and put another one in.
um i havent got that far. my parents deal with my insurence and were looking into that

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
They steal anything or does it look like they tried to hotwire the truck? Or did they just break the window and leave? Wouldn't surprise me at a high school I guess. Kids being stupid thinking they are cool by breaking a window. Makes me glad I only went to high school for 2 years before starting college...

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They steal anything or does it look like they tried to hotwire the truck? Or did they just break the window and leave? Wouldn't surprise me at a high school I guess. Kids being stupid thinking they are cool by breaking a window. Makes me glad I only went to high school for 2 years before starting college...
just broke it and left

·
Registered
7,922 Posts
I had that happen to me in HS many years ago, only difference is they busted the window and then stole all my audio equipment and cds

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,734 Posts
Just go kill the guy you THINK did it, and then you either a) got the bastard or b) sent a message to whomever is responsible. :thumbup

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,191 Posts
if you think you know who did it watch their behavior around you. I doubt the cops will give a shit. They dont here.
:stupid If you can be around the person for a min, You can usually tell in a hurry who did it. Any idea what he/she used to break the glass? Another good giveaway could be (if at all possible) if he/she has cuts on the hands/fingers. Just watch out for the funny or odd actions from around you. Just be glad it wasn't the rear. :toothless

KC :beer

·
Registered
113 Posts
if you need a window let me know. i have a pick n pull about 5 mins from my house. i think they are about 8.50 or something like that. then shipping. but i would only make you pay me what it costs. someone broke the back window out of my bronco when it was my brothers when he was in high school and stole his $1000 golf clubs. and he told the cops ans he was parked too far away from the school for the cameras to see who did it.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
if you need a window let me know. i have a pick n pull about 5 mins from my house. i think they are about 8.50 or something like that. then shipping. but i would only make you pay me what it costs. someone broke the back window out of my bronco when it was my brothers when he was in high school and stole his $1000 golf clubs. and he told the cops ans he was parked too far away from the school for the cameras to see who did it.
As in eight dollors and fift cents?!?!? Hey yeah thanks a lot im real interested... if you can find one that fits (95 BKO power window driver side) that be great! But dont go and buy it right away because my dad is going out tommorow to look around and if he finds one were going to just use that. But i appriciate the help :beer

Ill tryand keep you updated

1 - 20 of 25 Posts