Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Can you post his email...I don't feel like registering.

Thanks

·
Registered
529 Posts
Yeah saw that...to bad I couldn't call shotgun! Maybe I'll have to outbid him :thumbup

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,038 Posts
Crazed said:
uh...sounds good to me...
Tim, did you get ahold of the guy? STC/kayline top? If in excellent shape (and Black? that would be smokin' on your rig), that is a killer deal seeing as they are $493.06 new.

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
and an even better deal if its a skyler, considering they are no longer in business and their tops were 10x as good as the stc/kaylines.

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,038 Posts
SquattyD said:
and an even better deal if its a skyler, considering they are no longer in business and their tops were 10x as good as the stc/kaylines.
No longer in biz.....well that says something :goodfinge

Skyler made a softop?

Or a tonneau?

I'll take the softop by kayline/STC any day.

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
Skyler's are tonneau's. It wasnt because of poor customer satisfaction that they went out of business. Everyone I have talked to that has one loves them.

Do you have Kayline/STC soft top? I had one, and I HATED it.

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,038 Posts
SquattyD said:
Skyler's are tonneau's. It wasnt because of poor customer satisfaction that they went out of business. Everyone I have talked to that has one loves them.

Do you have Kayline/STC soft top? I had one, and I HATED it.
That was the point I was making. I think the deal here is for a SOFTOP, not a tonneau. I'm sure Skyler's Tonneau was a good unit, but it's not at all the same thing as a softop.

I do have an STC softop. Run it summer and winter. Will probably never put the hardtop back on again. I won't say the top is made of super heavy material or anything, but it was exactly as I had hoped. It is a basic Vinyl Jeep top for our broncos. Not heavy duty, but contstructed well. I take care of it, and it has worked well. Still looks new after 18 months, and has never leaked. Actually no complaints with holding heat in during these cold months either. For $100, that would be a smoking deal if you have no issues with drilling the body!!!!

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
i dont think he minds cutting or drilling. dude that couldnt have been easy to do at first. nice trees.

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,038 Posts
Crazed said:
I love it...Too Funny :thumbup What a devilish little smile you got going there as you drill the two monster holes in your hood. You would think it was someone else's hood. :histerica

1 - 14 of 14 Posts