Discussion Starter #1

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
The look really cheap but that's just my opinion

·
I ♥ TTB
4,265 Posts
I was looking at those awhile back, I've talked with the guy through email... he seems legit enough... I say go for it and if he doesnt come through let me know and maybe I'll make a personal visit....

·
Call Me Ace
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i might give it a try. if it doesnt work- ill make a house call with a bat... and leave with a refund and his dignity...
they do look kinda cheap- i might just spend the cash and get the procomp from 4wheelcustoms.com
ace

·
Registered
55 Posts
My brother and I were gonna split a 8 pack, but I may just get a pair to test them first.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,519 Posts
I don't see why not. :shrug

I've seen similar lights with black rubber/plastic cases in "bins" and the local tranny 4x shop for $5 bucks ea.
If you bought in real bulk I'm sure you could make a similar sale and put a few bucks in your pocket.

·
I ♥ TTB
4,265 Posts
I don't. I sold a stupid cheap ass spot light here that was rated at 3,000,000 candle power and it was a 6 volt light....

·
Banned
268 Posts
not only have those been on ebay for quite a while, he has several of the same auctions going on. this plus his positive feedback takes the fear out of me.

i'll be taking one of these auctions eventually, but lights are a low priority right now.

·
Registered
204 Posts
are the blue lenses it supposedly has to give it that fake HID look? And 1.2 million candlelight? give me a break. my lightforce lights dont even put put that much

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
i just ordered 4 130 watts for 60, i will let ya know what they are like

If it helps at all, about 15 minutes ago i got a tracking number for UPS that was kind of quick! In less than an hour i got a tracking number

·
Call Me Ace
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
let us know how those lights come out- the casing still looks a little fragile. but they might be better in person... if they ever get shipped to you...
i still say the guy is coming off a bit scetchy...
let us know,
ace

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
8,000+ feedbacks, and 99.7% are positive, and someone doesnt trust? Its a scam? Muhaaaaa...

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
stangmata50l said:
If you wouldn't mind, I'd like a couple measurements off of them.

Will do man.....the shipping info says they will be here on the tenth, i think, i am not sure, i ordered like five things in two days, and i kind of lost track which tracking number is for which order.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
The measurements were, uh, on the web site... IIRC.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
The story behind this is pretty hilarious.

I was sitting at the computer when the UPS truck showed up. Mom answered the door and signed for the package.

My daughter came upstairs and said "Grandma is REALLY mad with you" so i went downstairs, tail between my legs, to take my beating.

Here she had a box with my name on it marked "Chopped Clams, KEEP FROZEN" and she was cleaning out the freezer to fit this box in it.

I started laughing, she got more mad, i then told her to open it up.

It was these:

I am pretty satisfied with them. Everything is steel on these things, they seem really durable, and the lens is actually glass. I am going to talk to my body man tonight about borrowing him and his shop to install it this week, or maybe next weekend.

If you guys have any questions about them, feel free to ask, i think i got a deal, 4 at 60 bucks.

·
Registered
952 Posts
these really are a good deal and they are 130w already so you dont have to swap the bulb.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts