Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been bored by the PO's grey paint job, so I tried to spice it up a bit. Went to Wally World and spent 0,97 cents a can, 2 black, 2 white. Cut a few branches off the soft maple and went to town....anyone like it, besides me?

Started with this color...

Then.....this!!

I will finish it up tomorrow, might need one more can of each :beer

·
RAAAAAH!
937 Posts
Interesting. Looks like marble from a distance.

·
RAAAAAH!
937 Posts
I do now!

·
Registered
149 Posts
looks nice, ive always liked the look of using vegetation as a stencil, maybe a lil more white wouldnt hurt but thats completely up to you

·
I scrape on both sides
3,035 Posts
i dig it, howd you get the leaf pattern on there though?

·
Registered
145 Posts
i'm curious how long it took to do all of that?
what are you gonna do about the bumpers, grille, headlight bezel, etc??? gonna leave them alone or you thinking about painting them? solid color or camo also?

and i don't think the driveway pics do it justice...i'd like to see some shots of it in the snow, i'm sure it'll look way better.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i'm curious how long it took to do all of that?
what are you gonna do about the bumpers, grille, headlight bezel, etc??? gonna leave them alone or you thinking about painting them? solid color or camo also?

and i don't think the driveway pics do it justice...i'd like to see some shots of it in the snow, i'm sure it'll look way better.

The primer grey was already done...PO said it took 6 cans. I used 2 cans each of black and white, took me about 3 hours, and sore ass finger. I will probably paint the bumper next, same style. I think I'm going to leave the gril and lights as they are.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts