Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Not a dude
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went thru the back side of the rubicon through Ellis Creek. It was a lot of fun, major off camber spots and beautiful scenery. We have a pic of Alfred with the front tire off the ground, I popped a bead, dented both doors, and a giant rock bit my ass. We just got back tonight...
here are some pics.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
sweet pics.

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
bada$$ pics, you look rather pissed in the one with the rock on yer azz:doh0715: I really like the airborne ones, too...:thumbup

·
Not a dude
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
willjones4 said:
bada$$ pics, you look rather pissed in the one with the rock on yer azz:doh0715: I really like the airborne ones, too...:thumbup
yah, the pic before that you can see I was trying to take the high side to avoid sliding into the damn rock. Yah, it didn't work. I look pissed because Alfred jumped out of the toyota with the camera and a big smile on his face.

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
BADASS. did you go through gatekeeper/the slabs or wentworth to get to ellis? i always thought the back side was coming through tahoe past buck. looks like i know where i am going for memorial day, hope there is still enough snow!

·
Not a dude
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Andy351 said:
BADASS. did you go through gatekeeper/the slabs or wentworth to get to ellis? i always thought the back side was coming through tahoe past buck. looks like i know where i am going for memorial day, hope there is still enough snow!
Maybe I shouldn't have said the back way - it's near wentworth (near the winter access) We are going to be up there the weekend before memormial weekend. Maybe just in the toyota though because we won't have the kids.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Pics are sweet. Nice truck dude.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts