No particular trail in mind. We'll most likely meet at Lloyds in Running Springs between 8-9am and decide on a run from there.......depending on who shows up. Check back for updates if interested.
Snow? ......what snow?:scratchhe :shrugkpanza said:Assuming that the initial rain hasn't washed all the snow away, the snow we get tonight/tomorrow (especially over 7000ft) and Friday should make things interesting! Hoping to go out Saturday for some wheeling... :thumbup
I got turned around last weekend for no chains. We ended up taking Morton's Peak up to Angeles Oaks.....stopped for lunch, then went up to Big Bear and hopped on 3N-16 to play. It was a blast. I may swing it again this Saturday, but it's too early to commit.kpanza said:I'll put up a new post, but I'm trying to go up again this weekend coming up (18-19). I was up there last weekend also, that storm was epic! We got about 3-4 feet of snow in Green Valley Lake, it was awesome!
Gonna shoot for wheeling on Saturday the 18th if anyone wants to join us. They are calling for snow again Friday/Saturday, so chains may be required (at least show them to the CHP) on way up.