Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No particular trail in mind. We'll most likely meet at Lloyds in Running Springs between 8-9am and decide on a run from there.......depending on who shows up. Check back for updates if interested.

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
Man that sux.. I have a babyshower to go to..

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I'm out too, but I'll be wheeling in the very near future, just as soon as I get my trans in. thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
It's only 45 minutes from me to. :( damnit.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I may be switching from TDS to Big Bear next weekend...will be doing some snow wheeling if I do. Supposed to get some good snow/rain most of next week, so conditions should be good up there...

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
i was up in big bear on the 19th in the Expedition. wasnt much around to do. i did loose control and crashed into the hillside on one of the trails. everything is good. just a bent up grill guard which i already fixed.

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've already payed for TDS, so I'll probably stick with that. We had a good time on the 19th. There was only 6-8 inches of snow, but it was enough to make Holcombe Creek interesting.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Assuming that the initial rain hasn't washed all the snow away, the snow we get tonight/tomorrow (especially over 7000ft) and Friday should make things interesting! Hoping to go out Saturday for some wheeling... :thumbup

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
kpanza said:
Assuming that the initial rain hasn't washed all the snow away, the snow we get tonight/tomorrow (especially over 7000ft) and Friday should make things interesting! Hoping to go out Saturday for some wheeling... :thumbup
Snow? ......what snow?:scratchhe :shrug

·
Registered
189 Posts
I'll put up a new post, but I'm trying to go up again this weekend coming up (18-19). I was up there last weekend also, that storm was epic! We got about 3-4 feet of snow in Green Valley Lake, it was awesome!

Gonna shoot for wheeling on Saturday the 18th if anyone wants to join us. They are calling for snow again Friday/Saturday, so chains may be required (at least show them to the CHP) on way up.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I'll put up a new post, but I'm trying to go up again this weekend coming up (18-19). I was up there last weekend also, that storm was epic! We got about 3-4 feet of snow in Green Valley Lake, it was awesome!

Gonna shoot for wheeling on Saturday the 18th if anyone wants to join us. They are calling for snow again Friday/Saturday, so chains may be required (at least show them to the CHP) on way up.

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
kpanza said:

I got turned around last weekend for no chains. We ended up taking Morton's Peak up to Angeles Oaks.....stopped for lunch, then went up to Big Bear and hopped on 3N-16 to play. It was a blast. I may swing it again this Saturday, but it's too early to commit.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I saw a Bronco on 330, thought it was white...I was going down the hill, Sunday afternoon?? I also saw a big Dodge ram, all the occupants were pointing at me as I went by them?? I was getting lots of looks, since I had about a foot of snow still on top and my whole front bumper had these huge icicles hanging from it...not something you see every day!

I had snow left when I got to Newport Beach to drop off my co-workers...just enough for five snowballs (although they were a bit wet!) :thumbup

1 - 15 of 15 Posts