Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Sweeet!!!

We got a foot over thanksgiving.. Nothing like Shovelin the driveway 3 times in 3 days:)

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
hey send some of that this way!

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
we got 4-6" last night and they are calling for 1-3" more tonight and tommorow

·
Building gold from crap
2,253 Posts
just started here, the rest of the state is gonna get it good, almost 2 feet is expected. but here on cape, we are only supposed to get like 7 inches at the most. we always get jipped, the ocean has so much to do witht hte weather

either we get nothing, or we get a whole ton

·
haaarrrrr haaaarrrr
1,384 Posts
:banghead dammit, i'm not done my truck yet. Gonna go out n buy a new carb tonight just so i can wheel tomorrow without an exhaust. The vdub just cant handle the white stuff.

·
Building gold from crap
2,253 Posts
got a good 4-5 inches on the ground here, just got back aquinting my wife on how to handle her new to her explorer. she has only driven FWD cars in the past, now she has the exploder, and it has 4wd, but is not awd like some. so, i had her out busting slides and recovering,

i love the snow :) no really i do, i wish we got more of it, it so much fun

i used to take my bronco out on the beach in a few inches of snow, tons of fun, virgin beach, and virgin snow, man its great.

you get stuck though, and your kind of screwed

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
just started here again a few minutes ago, may have to get up in the morning and go for a little ride :thumbup

·
Registered
748 Posts
blueoval78 said:
got a good 4-5 inches on the ground here, just got back aquinting my wife on how to handle her new to her explorer. she has only driven FWD cars in the past, now she has the exploder, and it has 4wd, but is not awd like some. so, i had her out busting slides and recovering,

i love the snow :) no really i do, i wish we got more of it, it so much fun

i used to take my bronco out on the beach in a few inches of snow, tons of fun, virgin beach, and virgin snow, man its great.

you get stuck though, and your kind of screwed

You both have Explorers now? 4 doors or 2 doors?

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,652 Posts
Been snowing here since friday morning, 7am.

Last i checked (about 11pm, now almost 2am) we had 6". Theyre calling for about 12" here. Thats fine with me! Got some shoveling to do in the a.m., and then its back out into the snowy wilderness i go. :thumbup

Redneckish sidenote: If you dont have hills to use your snow discs and boards on, they work surprisingly well when tethered behind a quad :toothless

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
reptillikus said:
Redneckish sidenote: If you dont have hills to use your snow discs and boards on, they work surprisingly well when tethered behind a quad :toothless
Oh yes, we do that.:beer

UPDATE: about 11" on the ground now:toothless

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,038 Posts
reptillikus said:
Been snowing here since friday morning, 7am.

Last i checked (about 11pm, now almost 2am) we had 6". Theyre calling for about 12" here. Thats fine with me! Got some shoveling to do in the a.m., and then its back out into the snowy wilderness i go. :thumbup

What?:lolup

Kev, you rich redneck....:beer

What happened to tethering behind the bronco as you blast down the road?

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,652 Posts
:lolup

Actually, a buddy of mine bought a beautiful '84 GMC K10 Stepside p/u, and conveniently located in the back of it was a worked-over quad!:thumbup
But dont worry Mark, after im done shovelling, we'll be going out to have some real fun. Ill be sure to bring the camera! :toothless

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,038 Posts
reptillikus said:

Actually, a buddy of mine bought a beautiful '84 GMC K10 Stepside p/u, and conveniently located in the back of it was a worked-over quad!:thumbup
But dont worry Mark, after im done shovelling, we'll be going out to have some real fun. Ill be sure to bring the camera! :toothless
ya know, if it weren't for you, Jersey would be a total bore.:thumbup

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
ok I am official jelous:cry

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,652 Posts
thejuice said:
ya know, if it weren't for you, Jersey would be a total bore.:thumbup
Thanks Mark, i take that as a compliment! :thumbup

edit:
oh yeah, and we have what looks to be a good foot now, and its still coming down pretty heavily :thumbup

·
Building gold from crap
2,253 Posts
Max said:
You both have Explorers now? 4 doors or 2 doors?
ya, we ended up both getting at the around the same time.

she like hers better than i like mine, but i needed better transportaion at the time.

they are both 2 door.

4 door is to family, and we aint ready for that right now.

i miss my bronco, and im hunting for anouther one, money just doesnt allow fo it. but i came to the fork in the road, when i drive 95 miles just to got to work, and anouther 95 to go home, i cant have a DD and project wrapped together in the same ride. so i gots a DD, now looking for a project bronco.

i have too much bronco stuff to have something other than a bronco

·
Building gold from crap
2,253 Posts
oh and this AM i woke up to alomost a good foot of snow, but now its raining. so much of it is gone, back down to around 3-4 inches of slush. they say tonight is gonna be the bigger part of the storm, which is greta since all of this will freeze, and the roads will frezze and than end up with 10 plus inches of new snow

yahhh

1 - 20 of 30 Posts