Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its been snowing heavy all day and it still is so i decided to get a couple pics with my new camera (canon rebel xti). the news guy said theres been 9 inches in some parts of spokane already.

im from texas and this "snow" is not my friend

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
that's alot of snow, 9 inches...

that being said, i wish we had a little here. it's been cold, but none of the white fluffy stuff.

·
Sayulita Layta!
6,784 Posts
its been pouring cats and dogs here for the past couple of weeks. Today was finally a nice, clear and sun shiny day, but as soon as it hit 5 pm it started pouring. Its supposed to rain until the end of next week. I wish we got a little bit of snow here. I keep telling my girlfriend that and she laughs at me because she goes to school in Indiana and it is snowing there too. Man Im jealous.

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,734 Posts
Does that all the time here. Literally.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
very nice, i only wish it would be the same here....

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i use to like when it snowed in texas because it would snow very little overnight, they would cancel school, and it would be gone by the next day or two. ill try to get some more pictures tomorrow if it stops

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
Sure the hell does. I am sick of it already this year.
I dont mind 9 inches in one day, it just sucks when it's 9 inches everyday for a week or 2 straight

·
CheeseBurger Milkshake!!
3,760 Posts
We're getting hit here this morning. Only about 4-5 inches right now and snowing hard.:rockon

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
It's funny, I live in the "Tundra" only a few hundred miles away from you and am getting hit by the same system and all we have so far is a dusting. You guys have been hit with more snow all season and I'm sure your neighbours still think that it is practicaly a frozen wasteland up here.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
I dont mind 9 inches in one day, it just sucks when it's 9 inches everyday for a week or 2 straight
oh that might just be a new sig line right there, todd :rofl:
:shocked:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica That went right over my head when I first read that. :histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica
That Tod is a real mans man;):thumbup:histerica

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
yea... thats a bad quote... hah.

and we got like 3 or 4" of snow this morning/ last night. cool, but not enough.

·
Billdo
2,191 Posts
this just in. we might get snowed on tonight. there thinking about calling school tonight. 2inches closes school around here

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
looks like by furries they meant, we will get an immeasurable amount of snow and it will melt by the time you wake up. Looks like the sandy area got tons of snow, you get any in lake Oswego billingslee?

·
Billdo
2,191 Posts
looks like by furries they meant, we will get an immeasurable amount of snow and it will melt by the time you wake up. Looks like the sandy area got tons of snow, you get any in lake Oswego billingslee?
hahaha not yet. 0 precipitation since early this morning but its gettin colder, im bankin on it

1 - 20 of 32 Posts