Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well went to the yard today and what did i see a 94 350 with solid axels and four wheel drive. went in to see what the price was on it. said it sold already and the guy was picking it up today. i asked how much he sodl them for and he said 300 front and back. man this would have been perfect for an SAS too. oh well i will just have to keep my eyes open

ken

·
Registered
8,389 Posts
imlikeojnow said:
well went to the yard today and what did i see a 94 350 with solid axels and four wheel drive. went in to see what the price was on it. said it sold already and the guy was picking it up today. i asked how much he sodl them for and he said 300 front and back. man this would have been perfect for an SAS too. oh well i will just have to keep my eyes open

ken

Goddamn thats cheap. That lucky S.O.B!!! Follow him home, and steal them when he isnt looking.

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shit he got them to do the same thing to his F150 that i was going to use them for. 30 minutes before he got there i offered to owner of the yard 400 for them. he said no this guy had been calling for 4 weeks about them. he took my name and number and will let me know if and when he gets some more.

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats what i said. as i was looking at it all i was thinking was that ould be damn near a direct bolt on

·
Banned
6,933 Posts
Well, look at it this way, the yard owner took a $100 hit because he gave his word. That's honesty, and somebody to do business with in the future.

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will keep an eye out for some more cause that would have been perfevt.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts