Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is how I spent mine ... just a little hiking, some vegging out and lot's of Rum&Cokes before starting the new job tomorrow :thumbup

Here is the most comfortable place I could find

Here is the view from there

A view from the back of the cabin

on the right side mountain, the rocks are where the lookout shots are taken from

Coupla shots on the hike up

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Very awesome Damager. Looks like a very nice place to go and forgot the rest of the world...

But, You in those shorts....We gotta take care of that. I think its actually illegal.

·
FSB warrior
6,113 Posts
we went to the junkyard on Sat and went shooting after. My roomate bought a little 22 long rifle and 550 rounds. My friend had his M-1 Garand (30-06) and his colt 1911 (45 cal) we put 150 rounds of 45 out and 70 or so rounds of 30-06. We made a dent in the box of 550... it was a pain with only a 10 shot mag after unloading them all in 12 seconds!

Bout to upload the pics of what I got at the junkyard on Sat.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
I worked :thumbup :thumbup more money for me:hump :hump :rockon :rockon :chili: :chili:

·
FSB warrior
6,113 Posts
now I gotta get this to go into my truck. Its the dash from a 73-79 F series. Its 64 inches long same as 80s bronks.

the most important reason for the swap. 2nd would be that its metal so its easier to mount switches.

the fan motor still worked and everything.
40 bucks, there is about 30 of them in good shape in the yard

trying to do this (its not done) to the other side and the a/c box hanging down is in the way.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Didn't do much this weekend. Got off my a$$ and took the top off the Bronco to enjoy the cooler temperatures and now as I type I am listening to the rain that was supposed to be a 20% chance continue to fall since early this morning. Woo Hooo!!!!!:duh

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
brought my bender to scotts to finish some projects and moved lots of stuff to storage for the move

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Well lets see---Thursday night when I got out of class at 9:30 I came home and moved all the furniture out of the living room. Then I took out all the carpet in the lv and hallway. Then when I got off work on Friday I scraped up all the old paint that was left on the concrete from the painters 14 years ago when the house was built---this little project took about 6 hours. Then bright and early Saturday morning I scored the concrete floors with my skill saw and a diamond blade. Then I vacumed the floors to get all the dust up. Then I stained the floors. Then I went over the floors with baking soda and water to neutralize the acid in the stain. Then I put 5 coats of sealer on the floor. Today I have put on 7 coats of wax and now I'm finally finished--as of 10 minutes ago---WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO--And best of all the wifee is very happy with the results.
Fun wekend, huh :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

No worky on the bronco--The bright side is my f/r arb's, chromolly axles,master installs and gears should be here tomorrow. :beer

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Msuforeman said:
And best of all the wifee is very happy with the results.
Someone might get some...

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
I did this Saturday

Then today I watching my 9ers loss to the ****ing Browns whats up with that..!!!

·
my precioussssssss
877 Posts
Soo, whats the deal with the jeep under the river rocks dude? We wan't details:toothless

·
Repo'd
1,570 Posts
My weekend

Friday Night,
Drove to the local Mud bog,
Wheeled for about 15 feet,
Spent the next 3 1/2 hours diggin,
Went home.

Saturday morning,
Accessed the damage from the night before,
F'd-up Tie rod,
Jumped on FSB and found one. cheap:thumbup
Drank the rest of the day..:beer

Sunday,
BMC drove from Yakima 3 hours and got it to me.
Damn, FSB rocks,
Our members are the best around.........................
Now I'm drinkin somemore:beer

·
Registered
401 Posts
spent saturday hangin with SMOOTH....Heres how the day went when we tried to do a power steering pump swap.... we went ot advance.. got new belts and pump... went back to house... pulled off belts and old pump...dooah..no pulley puller here.... now... go to napa..they dont rent the tool...service station..12.50 later.. pump pulley installed.... back to house... install pump and belts... dooah... alternater belt 2 inches short.... back to advance..exchange core.. get correct belts... back home and bolted up.. went for a ride.....Moral of the story...when replacing belts bring them with you..In the back of my head I knew I needed to but I didnt the first time... All in all it was a fun time regardless..Hangin' out with SMOOTH..thanks dude I enjoyed every minute....we spent more time drivin for parts than wrenchin'... we could not get my bronc to show low oil pressure like it did days earlier.... nor did it knock..of course... I swear it was... I guess only time will tell.....It did tick for us a bit but it was very random...so I guess it could be anything...here is a pic of us after messin around with the bronc... I'm on the left with my lil girl Emmy and SMOOTH is to the right.. better pic of us later this week....

·
Registered
484 Posts
broncobill said:
spent saturday hangin with SMOOTH....
What!? :mad: He told me he was spending time with his other girlfriend & instead he's off working on a BRONCO?!

Cheating jerk.

:goodfinge

·
Offical FSB Map Maker
3,033 Posts
Friday
Off work
ate a KB Burger with Father-in-law
Went to watch the #1 rank Kingsport Dobyns-Bennit Indian beat Jefferson Co. in football

Saturday
1st Baby Shower
Watched that awesome HailMarry Pass by Clausen to Banks during the UT VOLS/Florida Football game. GO VOLS!!!
Went home and moved furniture into babies new room
Went out to eat with some friends

Sunday
Church
watch race
out to eat with family for stepmom's B-day

Fun Fun!!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts