Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
I killed Kenny...again
3,258 Posts
are these the power lines by the town center just before UNF? I always see mud and water standing there, but never played there

·
I killed Kenny...again
3,258 Posts
hell i wasnt even in town. I was at the george strait concert in tampa and it dumped 1.5 inches in about 30 minutes with that cold front band that rolled through

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hell i wasnt even in town. I was at the george strait concert in tampa and it dumped 1.5 inches in about 30 minutes with that cold front band that rolled through
ya it was real bad for a little bit yesterday. tornado warnings and stuff..

but that was my first time goin 2 towncenter.. it was pretty fun.. by the time we left there were about 15 trucks and it started to get a little to crowded..

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
Looks like you guys had fun

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
is it legal to wheel power line acces roads there? caiuse it is illegal everywhere else. none the less looks like yall had a good time

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
is it legal to wheel power line acces roads there? caiuse it is illegal everywhere else. none the less looks like yall had a good time
truthfully i dont have a clue. i just no this is here every 1 in my town goes and there is pretty much no where else to go. no one has ever gotten in trouble that i know of and thre arent any signs

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
looks cool

Now get rid of those street tires and put some mud tires on

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
looks cool

Now get rid of those street tires and put some mud tires on

ya ya ya i know. i hear it everyday. i just need some money first. haha i had swampers on it but when they went bald i didnt have enough money for anything but these. which i got veryyy cheap

·
has no skidplate
4,320 Posts

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
1 - 20 of 42 Posts