Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
495 Posts
Not really its a not even the right make vehicle.. the original knight rider kitt was a crappy car though. maybe it will be better.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
I can't say I'm excited, but I'll watch it.

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
I will check it out. But if it sucks as bad as the new Bionic Woman did, then I won't make a habit out of it.

I want them to bring the damn A-Team back.

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
I just set the DVR to record it and both the Hoff and Val Kilmer are listed in the cast credits.

EDIT: Val is listed as the voice of KITT on IMDB

·
Premium Member
9,986 Posts
Predictable but not bad, the Shelby Stang is great so I'll have to catch a few to see if it gets better. :popc1:

The "Hoff" is the Dad now ~ lol lol

Thanks ~ :thumbup

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
Ha ha ha, when she asked him why he took off on her, I told the wife that he is a ***. What guy in his right mind would dump a hottie that doesn't even bat an eye at paying a $90,000 debt. Then the car asked him the same question ha ha ha.

But it looks like it will be entertaining for a while anyways.

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,563 Posts
it was a little cheesy, hopefully it gets better, i did enter to win the replica of the new kitt, wish me luck :toothless

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
I seen a little bit of it. When it started off and the old guy is sipping on his coffee they show him coming around the corner in an older model GMC straight truck, like a farmers grain truck and when the Mustang passes him they show the hood of a Peterbilt. Don't worry about the car Joe, they already called it's coming my way. :rofl:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts