Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
my bko ate my money
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
drop some sid and pack a bowl of salvia. Cheaper, tastes better, and you dont have to get involved with fairy's :beer
well thats a givin but im turnin 21 so i want to buy and drink some al cee hall

·
my bko ate my money
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
BUT, I say "F" all this crap. Score some CHERATUSSIN AC SYRUP with CODEINE. Im taking this stuff now, WOW just WOW. Its prescription but its soooooooooooooo worth it. Just two tablespoons and it starts messing with you in a good way. Tomorrow, I'm going to try three tablespoons and see how that works out.:toothless
carefull man, ive had some bad trips from perscription codeine syrup, damn doctors fawking with me again :rofl:

·
Registered
7,914 Posts
That stuff tastes like shit, don't waste your money, if you want to have some fun, buy some nice (ie, expensive) anejo tequila.

I would say a nice scotch, but it can be an acquired taste...don't need to be wasting good money.

·
the Broheim
3,994 Posts
I turned 21 last month, its kinda cliche to just go out and get ****ed up, worst part is you wont remember it. I decided to go fishin and just drink my ass off with my dad and buddies, fawkin awesome. This absynthe shit sounds like jagermeister out of a shit stompin boot anyways :beer

·
Wanna see my
4,450 Posts
Oh lucid is worse than Jag ever thought of being. I can handle Jag bombs. 4 shots of lucid and doubt ill ever touch that crap again.

·
Registered
7,914 Posts
I enjoy the way Jaegermeister tastes and Absinthe didn't taste anything like it to me. Shit would almost be worth it if it had some opiates in it anymore.

·
my bko ate my money
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
well the plan isnt to go out and just get fawked up, i just wanted to buy a nice premium bottle and enjoy a night at home with the family, but i dont want it to be just another bottle i want to try something new

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,355 Posts
If nothing else, this thread has shown me that Stomp is a professional alcaholic. Haha

·
Registered
7,914 Posts
Well what do you like? Tequila, rum, vodka, bourbon, whiskey, scotch......?

·
Registered
770 Posts
If nothing else, this thread has shown me that Stomp is a professional alcaholic. Haha

:rofl: well, thank you! I think?

I think I was on the road to being a professional. But I started to see what it was doing to me, heath, job, and social wise. So I really cut back, alot.

Now Im a fourer (pub cans) of beers once or twice a month, and maybe some older Irish whiskey (Jameson 18yr old!! or Gold) from time to time.

Thats not to say I dont go out and get "F"ed up, but its no longer a daily thing and now make sure I have a driver.:beer

·
my bko ate my money
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
ok so since i couldnt find a nice mellow drink that i liked to just have a slow night with, i went out and got some stuff, this night will not go over well :barf

i picked up a 1.5L bottle of each:
Mezcal Tequila(with the Agave worm) 40% alc/vol 80 proof
99 oranges 50% - 100 proof
smirnof vodka 40% - 80 proof

its gonna be my brother, me and the wife, i got some salt, pickin up some limes soon and my puke fest is gonna start.......

also theres a case of my fav. Bud light in the fridge

·
the Broheim
3,994 Posts
ok so since i couldnt find a nice mellow drink that i liked to just have a slow night with, i went out and got some stuff, this night will not go over well :barf

its gonna be my brother, me and the wife, i got some salt, pickin up some limes soon and my puke fest is gonna start.......

sounds like torture :banghead

Smirnoff = drain cleaner
Mescal = like tequila but with critters
99 oranges = good mixer :thumbup

BTW they have perfected beer but they changed the name to Miller Lite :goodfinge

·
my bko ate my money
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
sounds like torture :banghead

Smirnoff = drain cleaner
Mescal = like tequila but with critters
99 oranges = good mixer :thumbup

BTW they have perfected beer but they changed the name to Miller Lite :goodfinge

Miller original is pretty good

what do you mix your oranges with?

·
the Broheim
3,994 Posts
Miller original is pretty good

what do you mix your oranges with?
Oranges + 7up, sprite, etc. = good party drink, wimmenz love it since its smooth & fruity :thumbup

·
LS Swap Everything!
26,233 Posts
I enjoy scotch and bourbon. I also enjoy rum and tequila. You should buy some Sailor Jerry's Spiced Rum. It beats Captain Morgan's any day hands down and it's very affordable. If you go to their website they have recipes and it's worth reading through 'till you find something you like. I like my Jerry's with coke or orange juice with either some lemon or lime juice. They're both very very tasty, and don't forget Jerry's is 92 Proof!

·
the Broheim
3,994 Posts
Jerry FTW, and about the whiskey and cokes, i went to a bar and they gave me beam on mistake, the guy felt bad that i actually noticed (hell yeah i noticed) so he served me single barrel jack all night for the same price as #7 :beer

·
Registered
7,914 Posts

I thought you wanted some good stuff.......have fun with the hangover when you wake up:barf

21 - 39 of 39 Posts