Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Engineer
Joined
·
13,165 Posts
My bronco is my girlfriend, I beat her all the time, **** her (up) on a regular basis but she's always there for me and she only complains when I'm really rough
 

·
Sway's jealous of my
Joined
·
2,856 Posts
Todd, you break chit off of your Bronc(H)o(E) every time you take her out. C'mon..that's not love.
 

·
Dead Horse
Joined
·
5,933 Posts
davids78bronco said:
You never hear about your Bronco complaining that you spend too much time with the girlfriend, do you? Women can take a lesson from that
mine always messes up when i dont spend enough time with it :cry
 

·
Engineer
Joined
·
13,165 Posts
Saurian said:
Todd, you break chit off of your Bronc(H)o(E) every time you take her out. C'mon..that's not love.
I suppose if I played in the kiddie pool my truck would be alright but you never know the limit til you test it. I could build the most kick ass wheelin rig but it would suck as a DD or I could have a nice DD that would suck at wheelin, but as it is I'll make the most of what I got and use every bit of its potential. Next time you see a 12 foot drop off try driving off it.

My favorite personal quote
"The Bronco loves me, I wish I could find a girlfriend that was such a dirty whore, loved being topless, and didnt mind it rough"

I'll just hope the gf doesn't have STD'S like the Bronco's (Standard Trail Damage & Shit)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
253 Posts
ToddACimer said:
"The Bronco loves me, I wish I could find a girlfriend that was such a dirty whore, loved being topless, and didnt mind it rough"

Sig'ed lol
 

·
Are those REAL?!?!
Joined
·
1,702 Posts
WHAT!?!?!?!??!!? no TOPLESS pics in that movie?? :popc1: :wacko


Man... :histerica :histerica :goodfinge
 

·
Roller rockers are gay
Joined
·
19,191 Posts
jb77714 said:
mine always messes up when i dont spend enough time with it :cry
the truck or the girlfriend?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
867 Posts

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
Joined
·
38,495 Posts
carefull what you wish for... if she starts thinkin' you'll be left alone drinkin'! :goodfinge
 

·
Engineer
Joined
·
13,165 Posts
4xPepe` said:
carefull what you wish for... if she starts thinkin' you'll be left alone drinkin'! :goodfinge
That might be cheaper and more satisfying
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
531 Posts
humm, so i wonder, what did you say back to her?
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top