Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Pissin' into the wind
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ScorpionBoy said:
close enough. they warned you.
4-5 inches is "close enough", not 10-12. And I'm not really complaining, just sharing. Made it so I didn't have to get up at 2:45 and go to my other job, they pretty much shut the airport down. Even if I needed to go I couldn't get my 2wd S-10 out of the driveway until they plowed this morning.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Funny its partyl cloudy in good ol Austin with a temp of 76 degrees at noon on the dot...but it is going to get cold tonight...down in the 30's...new front coming through....

·
crank trigger
8,152 Posts
Burl Swift said:
4-5 inches is "close enough", not 10-12. And I'm not really complaining, just sharing. Made it so I didn't have to get up at 2:45 and go to my other job, they pretty much shut the airport down. Even if I needed to go I couldn't get my 2wd S-10 out of the driveway until they plowed this morning.
i should have put a :toothless on there, i knew you weren't complaining...my bad. forecasters crack me up. always guessing. if i was wrong as often as they are, i would get sacked. that still looks like maybe 5-6" to me. must be the picks.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
It's 55° here in Cleveland. I got my window open to air out the ass smell in my room.

Changes are coming they say....temperature i supposed to drop about 25° in a matter of hours.

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,647 Posts
Last week the weather stations didnt even know what to tell us. On Thursday they (all) said 'its gonna snow, but we really dont know how much or for how long' :shocked
Come saturday morning they were saying 10-12", by sat night it was 18", and when i got up at 330am sunday to go plowin it was comin down like crazy (white-out!), and there was already a good 14-16" on the ground. We ended up getting 21" here in about 10 hours :shocked
From then on out it got warmer and warmer. Today it was 60º, so maturally theres only about 5" left. Saturday its supposed to be 30º. The weather is getting more and more messed up every year, i swear.

·
Registered
940 Posts
reptillikus said:
Last week the weather stations didnt even know what to tell us. On Thursday they (all) said 'its gonna snow, but we really dont know how much or for how long' :shocked
Come saturday morning they were saying 10-12", by sat night it was 18", and when i got up at 330am sunday to go plowin it was comin down like crazy (white-out!), and there was already a good 14-16" on the ground. We ended up getting 21" here in about 10 hours :shocked
From then on out it got warmer and warmer. Today it was 60º, so maturally theres only about 5" left. Saturday its supposed to be 30º. The weather is getting more and more messed up every year, i swear.
:stupid
it is really strange to be comfortable outside in a t-shirt with 10" of snow still on the ground.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
That what happens up here. yesterday it was flurries and we got 5 inches in 2 hours. Today we were up by lake superior and in the 5 hours we were there about 12 inches fell it was a blizzard and you couldnt see anything. All of thsi was with a predicted flurries or 1-2 inches.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts