Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
7,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup its Valentines Day and I am just curious what some of you got your "better half".

I scored big this year in the bedroom points!

I bought my wife 4 pair of Sevens. (Designer jeans ranging from $110-165.00 each). She loves them.

I have no idea what she got me yet.

What about you?:popc1:

·
Dead Horse
5,931 Posts
im glad i dont have to participate in this holiday this year :thumbup

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
I'm single but dating some chick...got her a box of chocolates and it paid off. Think I might keep this one around.

·
Back in Action
6,587 Posts
i was going to go out to dinner, but i ended up having to work 2night. so you know id make it up to her 2marrow. but no! shes going to Cali for a week

so i got a box of chocolate for the time being, and will give her an IOU for the dinner

she got me some awesome Mocasins from LL Bean.

·
No prepuce on my -
1,167 Posts
im glad i dont have to participate in this holiday this year :thumbup
X 3 :thumbup Thank goodness. :rockon

·
Registered
13,881 Posts
I am gonna stop on the way home from work and get a card. Might just take her to see a movie tomorrow.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I accidently went to big...

Wanted to get us a Vegas Vacation ($1000 ish) a double date thingie with our close friends and I thought they were gonna back out and so I panicked and got her a new phone (she's had the same celli since '01) and then they didn't back out so I got the vacation too and I'm going to break it at our favorite restaurant who decided to make a special 4 course for us.

It is our first V-day as a married couple... and the better my gift is to her... then the better my "holiday" is on March 23rd (steak and BJ day) <--*google it*

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
limited icecream from baskin robbins my GF loves.. The GF and I are still new and she doesnt like valentines becides a small gift.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
i was going to go out to dinner, but i ended up having to work 2night. so you know id make it up to her 2marrow. but no! shes going to Cali for a week

so i got a box of chocolate for the time being, and will give her an IOU for the dinner

she got me some awesome Mocasins from LL Bean.
awww, I'll let her know you know you said hi:goodfinge

;)

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
We "had" to do our v-day celebration last night as we both have to work late tonight.

Flowers, dinner at olive Garden (It was EMPTY last night:thumbup), 4 hours at the spa down the street.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Flowers, chocolate, card, dinner at the Brazilian steakhouse. V-day is easy.

·
Wanna see my
4,448 Posts
Not a single thing. Was going to go to a V-day play this saturday, but that may just get canceled.

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
As lame as it sounds I got her a letter opener and a name plate both personalized engraved. She opens a stupid amount of mail at work and she has her own desk. Not romantic whatsoever, but she really liked them.

·
Premium Member
5,103 Posts
A new vacuum cleaner, some pledge and a new set of pans. I got the matching pots and a new broom budgeted for her birthday. They compliment the mop and mop bucket she got for Christmas.... jeez, you guys really need to get better gifts.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts