Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
0 Posts
IMO they shouldnt convict him, it isnt his fault that the airlines are idiots and putting peoples lives at risk every day.
I think the kid is a total friggin window licking wee tod.
His attempt in getting national recognition as some sort of hero will land him smack in prison where his virgin ass will be violated.
His point that airline security has flaws is just genious.
Great, Master of the obvious. Thanks Nat you polesmoker for pointing that out.

But, lets not focus on security in airports. How bout how things have changed in the sky.

Now, id like to remind our friend Nat that many things have changed since 9-11. First, several armed Americans are on that flight this includes the pilots and air marshals (if there is one). Next, all cockpit doors are locked, sealed and have 2-3 armed men behind them flying the plane. And, lets not count out the 200 people who will never forget 9-11 and who will beat the almighty shiit out of anyone with a box cutter. Nat is very lucky someone didnt see him pull off his smartass stunt. I would'nt have stopped beating him until he was dead If i saw that jackass with a box cutter. Being a smartass doesnt pay off. And box cutters useless on a plane with a locked friggin cockpit.

Congrats dikwad, you got the box cutters and clay on board.
You made your point of being a sneaky little prick. Now have fun in prison, dont forget thursdays are bukkake on newbie nights. I hope he gets 20 years of anal punishment for this stupid prank.
His nuts should be removed so he cannot pro-create any more moronic kids.

Oh, and by the way. IF a plane has a hijacker on board expect to be shot down immediately by our armed forces. Wave "hi" to the nice man in the F-18.

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
Taco,

I love how you always manage to bring a feel of sophistication to any converstaion. :thumbup

I agree with you, the only thing that ass has proven is he's an ass. Anything else beyond that was already known by the general public. And managing to prove the obvious to those that face facts makes it harder on the airline industry when those who are stupid enough to believe that can't happen start avoiding flights again. I thought we wanted to encourage spending with our economy.

The best for me though is this little ass hat went to Guilford College. I went to Greensboro College, not exactly rivals or anything, but Guilford College is well known for being prissy little hippies (not judging, I was very alternative in my highschool and college days) who's mommy's and daddy's can pay top dollar (and I mean TOP dollar). That college was in the mid to high 20's when I was going to school, and that was 5 years ago. They are probably well over 30 now. So these little know-it-all pricks can look out at the rest of the public with distaste because we aren't in the "know" and yet they are driving beamers and benzes that are paid for (like their education) fully by their parents.

Regardless of intent it jepordized lives, and the punishment should remain the same.

Someone get this ****er and that dumbass Yankee fan together so they can make their own ass-hat club!

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
http://www.comcast.net/News/DOMESTIC//XML/1110_AP_Online_Regional___National__US_/b508cc38-70a2-4a51-81f4-441edfbd1c09.html

Heres more stuff.

I am not saying what he did was wise, but prosicuting him will be a retaliation of embarassment on behalf of the security dept.

Taco, I agree that this kid is dumb, but there isnt much a 9MM is going to do if the piece of clay were plastic explosive, and was mixed with the alcohol and then lit by the matches in the bathroom.

Think about it, would you want your loved ones flying on a plain with a guy who has plastic explosives, alcohol, and matches in his pocket?????

I dont think so!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Regardless of the consequences he faces, by doing what he did and maybe therefore causing an increase in airport security, I hate him. The last flight I took out of Oak Harbor, WA on the little 20 seater planes to Seattle was horrible. The bastard that used the wand on me would not be satisfied...my damned socks were making his wand beep. The SOB looked through ALL of my belongings and HAD to pat me down. It was BS especially because I was flying out of a small MILITARY town airport! I am your average looking white boy...not some suspicious Iragi with boxcutters. I just don't want it any worse.

I totally agree with chickentaco about fools with boxcutters...beat him within an inch of his life.

And SMOOTH, he looks like a sissy...to further prove your point on that sissy college. :D

But Beerman, I think he should be punished so that it instills fear into anyone else who might have thought about pulling the same stunt. Plus, his actions probably give some insight to future small time terrorists or trouble makers. I say punish him, but maybe not prison. Maybe a tar and feathering. :toothless

·
Registered
112 Posts
Beerman, ur right...wouldnt want to be on a plane witha dude with explosives on him. Its such a shame that people would do such a thing exist in our society. It was inevitable though; suicide bombers are always dancing with the devil in the middle east.

·
0 Posts
Beerman, your right. C4 and an ignition source would bring down a plane. However, it would not turn the plane into a missle. And it would only take down the people on board and plunge to a fiery doom.

Why doesnt this kid make a difference and join the TSA to help find objects like these in security?

Because he is a smartass little prick, thats why. He needs the beating of his life, followed by jail time. Our security at airports could ALWAYS be improved. That is a fact. It will always be a fact.

Im still pissed about 9/11, I dont need this little flem-wad to prove he is sneaky enough to pull it off. Given the chance, I would beat his ass today. He did me no favors.

Besides, it will be hard negotiating his movie rights with no teeth and a 9 stitches in his rectum.

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
94_chickentaco said:
Now have fun in prison, dont forget thursdays are bukkake on newbie nights. I hope he gets 20 years of anal punishment for this stupid prank.
His nuts should be removed so he cannot pro-create any more moronic kids.
sounds like fun. where can i sign up?

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Beerman said:
I am not saying what he did was wise, but prosicuting him will be a retaliation of embarassment on behalf of the security dept.
Whether I think he did right or wrong is irellivant (sp) I think he had good intintions or he wouldn't have hid them with a signed note and immediatly contacted them with his e-mail address, he woulda put the stuff to use...anyway Beerdude's got a point if they sentence him to the fullest it's only because he stepped on thier dick!!

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
that little pole smoker has done a justice as well as an injustice :shrug

hard to draw the line really .. he is a fuk for doing what he did, but yet has a point .............. we are blinded by all the bullshit the press puts out about "homeland security" but yet, some little weeny can do what he did ... imagine how easy this was for him...mind you he had an advantage being a little dweeby white boy, but it is an eye opener none the less :shrug

Those raghead fuks are concentrating their efforts on us over in Iraq in an effort to build more al queada operative alliances ... the shit ain't so safe at home .. don't be fooled ... this is just a quiet time and that little cocksucker planting that shit wakes up the assholes that are slacking and thinking it won't happen again

that little faggot did it for ALL of us .. to prove a point ... and he proved it

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
94_chickentaco said:
Beerman, your right. C4 and an ignition source would bring down a plane. However, it would not turn the plane into a missle. And it would only take down the people on board and plunge to a fiery doom.

Why doesnt this kid make a difference and join the TSA to help find objects like these in security?

Because he is a smartass little prick, thats why. He needs the beating of his life, followed by jail time. Our security at airports could ALWAYS be improved. That is a fact. It will always be a fact.

Im still pissed about 9/11, I dont need this little flem-wad to prove he is sneaky enough to pull it off. Given the chance, I would beat his ass today. He did me no favors.

Besides, it will be hard negotiating his movie rights with no teeth and a 9 stitches in his rectum.
What is especially true in here is that fact that airport security will always be able to be improved. But, this isnt just for airport security. Look at the Book made into a movie "Sum of all Fears" by Tom Clancy. It is basically the story of how easy it would be for a terrorist to plant a nuclear weapon at a major sporting event...Or anywhere large masses gather, and detonate them.

9/11 woke up the world in the sense that people started to realize just how many flaws exist in the systems that try to keep us safe. Because of these flaws, Sometimes they do more harm then good.

With the case of this young asshole, He should have, as Taco Suggested, Joined TSA...And helped to improve the situation from the right side of the line, Not by sneaking it on...

I think, Although an embarrassment for the airport security, He needs to be prosecuted. The security systems arent perfect neither are the men running them, But damn they try. Harder in the last 2 years then ever before im sure. I hope this little shit gets what he deserves, Bubba was looking for some white meat....

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Racial profiling MIGHT be a GOOD thing.

I mean who would you be more scared of, (all prejudices aside), this little white boy, or some rag head that looks like osama bin laden?

It is wierd.

I work with plenty of middle eastern people, and in fact Intel has a huge plant over in Israel.

They are plenty nice to me, and I never stop to think that they could be using what intel teaches them for terrorism......

Who knows, if they dont sh!t on my front lawn then they are good by me.
I treat them just like everyone else, like i would want to be treated. But there is always that little thought in the back of most people minds...
Just a retorical thought.

·
Registered
178 Posts
From the looks of him he will get so violated in prison, if he even goes

·
Registered
259 Posts
This guy proves that racial profiling doesnt even make a difference. I remeber a while back this kid that grew up in California, and they found his sorry ass over there helping out Al Qaeda. It just proves that there are people here just as dangerous as people over there.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts