Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so, lets see them notchers! whats your impression on them, where you got it, and how much $$
im am using this one currently, but need to go buy my own very soon......
seems to work good. works decent on the drill for the odd long stuff, but i im gonna rig it in the drill press for tommrow for making all the gussest supporting bars.

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
thats a new one. i have only seen the ones that dave & raf use & the harbor freight models. i think daves is a northern or pro tools and rafs is a JD model. i was going to mount mine to a press but the way rafs been doing his out in the open, the hand drill seems a sweet option. JD and PROTOOLS and HARBOR. i like that one Zach, it looks simple & easy to use.

·
Registered
34 Posts
the one from Harbor Freight seems to work well...we have only used it about a dozen times, but as long as it holds up it is a good tool for about $40...I know old thread.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
I used a roughing end mill bit in the lathe and a funky clamp I made from a mathers clamp.
I have a small mill that I plan on using with a roughing bit. Clamp to the table and go. I kinda need a welder first.:banghead

1 - 9 of 9 Posts