Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
Joined
·
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I know ya'll missed me. But i've been busy with work, and just got back from my Miller lite sponsored super bowl party in Vegas, week after next, i'm going on a 1000 mile run down through baja mexico. SO, in the mean time, what'd I miss? How's everybody doing? I'll get on more often after my baja trip, but I just wanted to check in on my buddies to see how everybody is doing. Haven't talked to my regular chat an PM buddies lately either (you know who y'are) so shoot me some PM's and lets hear how things are going, i'll be on in the evenings this weekend, then I'm off to prep the rigs for the baja trip. Oh yeah, and i'm still the a-hole you all know and love, wouldn't want to disappoint anyone. Hope everybody is doin good, let me know.

Yeller:goodfinge
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,506 Posts
Nothing, ****er. Go away. :goodfinge

That said, let's hear more about this sponsored super bowl party... that sounds like a lot more fun than forums...
 

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
Joined
·
10,769 Posts
Oldyeller said:
Well I know ya'll missed me. But i've been busy with work, and just got back from my Miller lite sponsored super bowl party in Vegas, week after next, i'm going on a 1000 mile run down through baja mexico. SO, in the mean time, what'd I miss? How's everybody doing? I'll get on more often after my baja trip, but I just wanted to check in on my buddies to see how everybody is doing. Haven't talked to my regular chat an PM buddies lately either (you know who y'are) so shoot me some PM's and lets hear how things are going, i'll be on in the evenings this weekend, then I'm off to prep the rigs for the baja trip. Oh yeah, and i'm still the a-hole you all know and love, wouldn't want to disappoint anyone. Hope everybody is doin good, let me know.

Yeller:goodfinge
Were you gone ? :goodfinge
 

·
Zombie Hunter
Joined
·
13,686 Posts
so much for the peace and quiet around here!:goodfinge



(glad to see ya back man, was kind of worried about you getting mugged by a hooker in Vegas, and then her dumping your dead lifeless body into a dumpster behind some sleazy hotel)
 

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
Joined
·
37,177 Posts
Old-who? What-Yeller?

I can't tell ya what you've missed, I never know what's going on. :goodfinge
 

·
Lick my balls
Joined
·
13,023 Posts
I thought it's been a little quiet around here.
 

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
Joined
·
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow, such kind sentiment, you a-holes bring a tear to my eye. not shot, not dead, just spent half my yearly salary gambling and drinking in vegas, Miller sent me and a friend to vegas over super bowl weekend and hooked us up with hotel, food, and all the miller we could drink along with food, they rented out Margaritaville in Vegas for the whole day, so there were about 1000 of us in Margaritaville just gettin bombed on free booze. Gonna be a busy week, Baja trip starts next Monday (2/20) and we'll be gone fer a week. Wish me luck, this is the Jeeps first long run since the rebuild, we'll see how good I really am. Taking my dad along with me, gonna be a good time. You F*ckers know you missed me, it's boring around here without someone to stir it up.


I hear Rob and Joe are dating now, good for you.......queers.:goodfinge

Yeller
 

·
Zombie Hunter
Joined
·
13,686 Posts
Oldyeller said:
I hear Rob and Joe are dating now, good for you.......queers.:goodfinge

Yeller

Yea, but then Joe got confused and worried, and we were supposed to just be friends, but then i freaked out because i was trying to figure out what i did wrong, and there was nothing that i did wrong, but i kept hammering him to figure out what i did wrong, and then realized that i didn't do anything wrong, he was just honestly confused and worried, but it was too late, Joe just wanted his space.
 

·
green ones make me horny
Joined
·
11,136 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
Yea, but then Joe got confused and worried, and we were supposed to just be friends, but then i freaked out because i was trying to figure out what i did wrong, and there was nothing that i did wrong, but i kept hammering him to figure out what i did wrong, and then realized that i didn't do anything wrong, he was just honestly confused and worried, but it was too late, Joe just wanted his space.
Rob your a whore. Joe left you cause he found out about your affair with yellar, you know his supposed "vacation" :goodfinge

yeller you didnt miss shit know go away
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,017 Posts
if it makes you feel any better i missed you babe. but then again ive been MIA as well :) GOOD LUCK with your run! *muah*
 

·
Dead Horse
Joined
·
5,931 Posts
i was just searching to see where ya been, and found this
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top