Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Teddy Bear
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i found this little hole in the wall junk yard about 30 minutes from my house, they have tons of stuff, 4 or 5 92-96 pick-ups, an 87-91 bronco, looks like is mostly there, a few pick-ups, they have 3 80-86 pickups mostly there, i got a set of full turn warn hubs for 10 BUCKS, barely used. im trying score 2 police spotlights, and this set of 43x15.50s super swampers 99% tread left still have the tabs from the molding process, i thought i should share my extreme happiness with you guys

·
Practicing Infidel
15,309 Posts
Lucky dawg !

Got a couple of good ones nearby, but nothing as good as you're describin'. A tip: strip em while ye kin !!!!!! They'll crush em' before you know it !

Sixlitre

·
Teddy Bear
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
o i did even tell you the best part, he is more than likely gonna just let me have a front D60 and a rear D60, im excited

·
Teddy Bear
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
your cheeper than he is, he is cleaning his yard out if all the spare krap he has, and cant get rid of, but because of where he is he sells 10 - 15 a week to the local junior deputies to put on their vehicles, 35 - 40 a piece, you wouldent happent to have left and right would you?

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
That ain't the one out in the middle of nowhere near Lawson is it? (North of KC off of I-35)

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,950 Posts
Dat_Bronco_Boi said:
o i did even tell you the best part, he is more than likely gonna just let me have a front D60 and a rear D60, im excited
i am speechless

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Dat_Bronco_Boi said:
your cheeper than he is, he is cleaning his yard out if all the spare krap he has, and cant get rid of, but because of where he is he sells 10 - 15 a week to the local junior deputies to put on their vehicles, 35 - 40 a piece, you wouldent happent to have left and right would you?
They are all off the left side. They are also black and just spot light/handle assembly alone. I don't have the part that actually bolts to the car. I can snap some pics tomorrow evening if you are interested. I think I have 5 or 6 just sitting around that I want to get rid of.

·
Teddy Bear
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah can you get me some pics i have a buddy with some on his wrangler and their awesome for night muddin

·
Teddy Bear
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hell i dunno my buddy took me down there, i look tomarrow when i go down there, now that i think about it i think it might be i dunno ill check for ya, south of 291 now that i think about it

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Sixlitre said:
Lucky dawg !

Got a couple of good ones nearby, but nothing as good as you're describin'. A tip: strip em while ye kin !!!!!! They'll crush em' before you know it !

Sixlitre

So true.....I think I know good parts...But there is someone else that goes there and strips them real quick.....Always gears/Steering electrical and other Ebay items....A 78-79 Bronco up here is whole for maybe two days and almost useless in 2 weeks......Get it while you can.........

·
Practicing Infidel
15,309 Posts
F1rocco said:
SBut there is someone else that goes there and strips them real quick.....Always gears/Steering electrical and other Ebay items
The Ba$turd !!!! Imagine having to share a yard with the likes of Steve83 ?

Dat_Bronco_Boy

Take that man up on his two free axles RIGHT NOW ! Even if you have to store them at a buddy's ex-wife's sister's cottage(without her knowledge, off season), get them now, while they're free.

Sixlitre

·
Registered
8,389 Posts
The last thing I did b4 I hopped on a plane to come home yesterday, was visit my buddy at the wrecking yard he works at. I scored an electric Taurus fan, and some break line brackets for my SAS for the great price of free.:rockon They had a handfull of broncos...Most were pre '87. Lots of 70s-80s F150s/250s/350s. He did have an untouched '79 bko, that looked like it might have a small rancho lift on it. The motor seized, and this kids father wanted it off the property...Everything was there tho.

If anyone has anything they really need, I could have him take a look in the yard, and I could prolly get you a decent deal.

The yard is Cascade Auto wrecking, up in western Washington.

·
Teddy Bear
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
as soon as i get all the stuff i need i will be taking orders, im going down tomarrow to snatch a RUST FREE tailgate for 35 bucks, everything works, score for me and i am gonna try to get those axles into my bko but i might have to call a friend with an open bed because my tailgate is broke

1 - 20 of 24 Posts