Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to wheel Sunday in Moab but it seems knowone else has determined when they are going. Keith, Dustin everyone, when are you going and will you be there Sunday to do a run? I am riding solo so it would be much more fun to have some other people to meet up with.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Hey dude,

I won't be up until Tuesday night due to some personal matters. I talked to Dustin eariler today and he is currently in moving hell. He's planning on making the drive with me later in the week.

3 of my buddies are headed up tomorrow. They'll be ready to wheel on Sunday for sure. They are staying at the Slick Rock campground in an R/V.

There names are Bud, Doug and Adrian. Bud has a Black Ram 2500. Doug has a Dark Blue Super Duty. Adrain towed the trailer up with a white Chebbie 2500.

Bud and Doug really use their trucks for wheelin' so they won't slow you down.

Bud's has a custom 7" long arm lift (that we built), Dana 60 front with Dyna Track outters and an ARB, Dana 70 rear with a Detroit, 38" SX's, a Randy Ellis front bumper with a 12,000 pound winch and a bunch of other goodies.

Doug's rig has a Dana 50 up front with a Dyna Track HI steer system and Dana 60 outter. The rear is a 10.5 with an ARB. The rig has a 7" lift and runns 37 X 12.5 x 17 MTR's (they actually look small on his truck). It sports a massive front Trail Ready bumber with a 15,000 pound winch.

Sorry for the ramble but every time I tell people what they drive I always get the "eye roll" and hear "guys that dirve those kind's of rigs only run them in dirt parking lots." These guys don't.

So Chris...Save some wheelin' for me.

See you out there Tuesday.

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well maybe I will head there tonight and look for them. Sounds like those trucks are easy to spot. If Dustin doesn't make it he said he could give you his TTB shafts to give to me. I havn't worked out a deal with him yet but it did not sound like he was concerned about it. What bout everyone else? I feel like I am the only one going. Who else is going to be there?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts